Chapter 5

Niall pov

I walked into the pub, I was beyond pissed. Liam messaged me saying that Lilly has been drinking a lot. So I came here to take her home. I then saw Harry all up on her. I had never wanted to hurt someone, but oh did I want to hurt him. He is touching my girl. I started seeing red. I began walking towards Harry. Next thing I know, I'm beating the crap out of him and Lilly is yelling at me.

“NIALL!” “NIALLLLL!” “NIALL PLEASE STOP!”

“Why? He knows I love you.”

“You love me?”

“Yes Lilly I love you.”

I then hugged her, I needed her in my arms. I leaned in for a kiss. It was perfect. I then grabbed her hand and asked her to leave and go home. We walked to my car. I knew I was drunk but I can handle this. Its not a first and not a last. We got in the car and I started driving to the house. I looked out the corner of my eyes and could see Lilly looking at me, but it wasn't a normal look. There was lust in her eyes. She caught me staring and winked at me. So I’m the one that gets caught staring. We finally got to the house. I got out of the car and opened the door for Lilly. She grabbed my hand and we walked to the door. We got inside and all of a sudden Lilly pushed me against the wall. She started kissing me. I pushed her away it was getting too heated.

“Niall, what the hell?”

“We can’t do this.”

“What do you mean?”

“You don’t want this.”

“Why are you saying that?”

“Because you are drunk.”

“So?”

“Lets just go to bed.”

“Fine.”

She then walked past me. Ugh, why do I have to be such a nice guy? I then walked to my room. I stripped down to my boxers and got in bed. I couldn't sleep knowing Lilly was mad at me. I dont know if she will ever know how much she means to me. I layed in bed for what seemed like hours but was only 20 mins. Then I heard a knock on the door. Lilly then walked into my room.

“What are you doing Lilly?”

“I couldnt sleep.”

“Do you want to sleep with me?”

“Yes.”

She then walked over to me and got in the bed. We started cuddling and talking.

“Niall?”

“Yes?”

“Can I tell you something.”

“Yeah.”

“You wanted to know why I cut, so I’m gonna tell you.”

She then told me everything. She told me about her abusive boyfriend and her parents dying. I started crying and she hugged me.

“I don't know how someone so perfect like you can be hurt so much. You are beautiful and I would never hurt you. If I knew where this Darron guy lived I would personally kick his arse. He deserves to feel the pain that he never should of brought upon you. No guy should be allowed to hit a girl. He is no man, but a pathetic boy that deserves to be locked up. I just want you to know that as long as I'm with you I would never let anyone hurt you.”

“Niall I don't know what I would do without you.”

“Well you don't have to worry about that.”

“What do you mean?”

“I want you to be my girlfriend.”

“I’d love too.”

I then hugged her she was so warm. We cuddled the whole night.The last thing I remembered before I went to sleep was that I found my princess.

I woke up to her beautiful self snoring. It was so adorable. I just couldn't stop staring at my beautiful girlfriend. Wow, that is so weird I have a girlfriend. She began to wake up and I saw those beautiful blue/green eyes. Oh how she gives me butterflies just by looking at me. She is more than beautiful, she is perfect.

“Niall stop staring.”

“Sorry, your just so perfect.”

“I am not perfect and I am far from it.”

“You are perfect to me.”

“Why?”

“You are my princess, I would do anything for you. I wanna love you forever. I wanna help you. Thats why.”

“Niall, you may think this now, but someday you're not gonna want to deal with me and my problems.”

“I will always wanna be with you, no matter what.”
I then kissed her. I want her to know that she is perfect. I want to hurt that Darron guy for hurting her and if I ever see him, that’s what I’m gonna do. He is gonna die for hurting my princess. No girl should be treated the way Lilly was. After we kissed Lilly got up and went to her room. Today we are going shopping. I walked into Lillys room to find that she had gotten into the shower, so I decided to go pick up some breakfast. I don't really know what she liked to eat, but oh well. I wrote her a note saying that I left to go get some breakfast and then grabbed my keys and left the house. I decided to go to the bakery. I picked out some nice blueberry muffins and I went to starbucks to get some coffee. I got me and Lilly a vanilla bean frappuccino. I then drove back to the house. When I got inside I heard crying. I ran to Lilly’s room and saw her sitting in a towel on the floor.

“Lilly?”

“Niall?”

“Why are you crying?

“I thought you left me.”

“I wrote you a note.”

“I didn't see a note.”

“I put it on your dresser.”

She then walked up to her dresser and picked up the note. I walked up and hugged her from behind.

“Love, I would never leave you. You are my everything.”

“I am?”

“Yes, Lilly you mean the world to me, babe.”

She then turned around and I started wiping the tears off her cheeks. She kissed me on the cheek.

“I love you Niall.”

“I love you too. Now put some clothes on before you get sick.”