The Denver Trip Cont.

I love you...why why out of all statements I could have made, why did this one have to come out my mouth?!

I'm truly setting myself up for some shit that I honestly don't think I'm ready for. A part of me thinks he just said it in the moment because things was spicy for sure. My head continued to spin more and more as I showered in the bathroom lost in my thoughts. Why would he say he loves me back? Could it be true? I honestly never thought that Demarcus and I could be a serious relationship despite how close our friendship was. The more I thought about it, the more the idea of us being together actually made since.

Stepping out of the shower I looked myself over in the foggy mirror. I could see the outline of my curvy silhouette reflecting in the mirror. Slowly the bathroom door crept opened, and Demarcus entered smiling. I loved the way his entire body would relax after we've had sex.

"Hello Beautiful." He said softly with his sweet smile.

"Hello yourself handsome." I replied with a big smile. Despite my crazy thoughts, him entering the room with so much warmth just confirmed that I was not tripping. This man really does love me.

"I thought you would have enjoyed a private shower for a bit but didn't think you'd be done so fast." He stated sarcastically.

"Shut up! I'm sure everyone is wondering where I'm at anyways."

"Trust me, I'm sure everyone in this cabin knows you were in here getting your guts dug in. Speaking of, you looking mighty fine in front of me with all this nakedness. Lemme eat your pussy." He tilted his head licking his lips.

"Demarcus!" I laughed as I lunged for my towel.

"Now baby you know I love catching you when you're fresh out the shower. Don't have to remove no clothes or nothing. Don't act like you don't want me to taste her." His voice intensified with a grin.

"I'm always game for my pussy to get ate. But I am hungry, and you have me all holiday. Go wash your ass so we can go downstairs together." I replied walking towards the sink trying to act as if I was unbothered. Knowing my ass horny as hell now and want him to bend me over this counter and eat my pussy from the back.

As if he was reading my mind, he approached me from behind. Looking at me in the mirror he kissed down the right side of my ear softly. My body was already wet still from the shower dripping onto the mat. He kissed down my neck to my shoulders sucking the water pellets on my skin up as he kissed me. He guided my head down, bending me over the bathroom sink slowly.

"Demarcus, oh my god. We have to-" I tried to stop him but not really.

Without responding he grabbed my leg placing it on the counter gently before kneeing down to face my pussy.

"But baby she already creamy for me." He finally responded before devouring my pussy. I could barely stand up his mouth was so talented. The way he sucked softly on my clit while flicking her at the same time with his tongue. My gawd I was about to lose my shit in this damn bathroom. My knees began to buckle and shake as I felt my orgasm creeping up. My clit was still sensitive from the session we just had so I could barely hold on this time. His wet tongue flat against my clit as he licked from my clit all the way to my ass over and over, and that's when I lost my shit. The nut was so strong I dropped to the floor, but Demarcus caught me in his arms.

"Woah baby be careful now. Can't have you injuring yourself on vacation baby. We have far too much to do." He said holding me in his arms near the ground.

"I truly do hate you, you know that right?" I laughed as he helped me to my feet.

"I'm sorry babe. I just had to taste it one more time before we ate. I'm going to hop in the shower now I promise." He kissed my lips and started to undress before I could respond. I had to focus, or we would never make it out this bathroom let alone the bedroom at this rate.