How sloppy

I don't know how kageyama managed to drop off everyone safely, but when I woke up I was back at my house with him.
Even kai was gone.
I was laying across the backseat and kageyama was calling my name trying to wake me up.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
"What time is it"? I asked.
"12 Am". He yawned in reply.

"Mm". I said getting out the car as he followed behind me. "Do you want me to take you home"? I asked hoping he would say no.
I wasn't being clingy, I was just so fucking tired.
"Um- I'm living with you"- kageyama stated blankly.
"Oh shit sorry- I'm soooo tired". I laughed as I walked to the front door.  

"I was hoping you would remember what you promised me at the aquarium". He cooed.
"What did i say"? I asked rubbing my head and walking into my house.

"I told you I was horny- and you told me that as soon as we were alone you were gonna take care of me". He smiled.

"Did I"? I asked sleepily.
"It's fine if you're tired... I know it's late". He said putting his hands in his hoodie pockets.
"No no- I can still help you". I explained grabbing his arm and leading him to my bedroom.
/////////////////////////

Me and kageyama laid naked under my sheets.
We had taken each others clothes off to get more comfortable.

"We're gonna be so tired at school tomorrow- are you sure you wanna stay up any later"? I asked him.
"Well I mean... I would sleep in class if it meant getting to stay up naked next to you". He said.

I smiled.
"Youre becoming such a playboy huh"? I teased him.
"I've been a playboy, now I just speak English".

He leaned in to kiss me and I followed through with it.
"Mm". I softly moaned as he seemed to instinctively grab at my breast.

"They're so soft". He said looking at them closely.
I threw an arm over him and went back in to kiss some more.

I rolled on top of Him and his tip grazed me from underneath.
"You're hard". I smiled into our kiss and he grabbed my waist with both hands.

I sat up on top of him and he stared at me.
"I might still be a little high- cause this feels so intense". He stated.
I started to grind my body on top of him as he moaned  with me.

"Do you want me to finger you first"? He asked as his cock seemed to throb underneath me.
"Mm- No I'm already wet enough". I said as he rubbed his tip right at my entrance.

"Just put it in". I begged.
"Ask me again". Kageyama moaned.
"Please just put it in". I said throwing my head back as he slowly entered me.

"Fuck". I whispered as he wasted no time to quicken his pace.
"Y/n". He softly moaned as I bounced on top of him.

"Mm- ahh". I whined as he fingered me simultaneously. "Fuck me". I moaned again while he closed his eyes.

He touched my core and made my stomach tense up.
I held onto his chest panting as he seemed to fuck me like his life depended on it.

"I was so horny I had to speed home". He admitted as he gripped my hips.
"Mmm- you couldn't wait"? I asked teasing him as he pounded inside of me.

He moaned and opened his eyes again to look at himself inside of me.

"Yeah- good girl". He said praising me.

It made me so much more wet, as the sounds were already so loud.

"Ah"- he groaned and I could feel his dick literally pulsing inside of me.
"Call me a good girl again". I asked of him.

"Mm- you're such a good girl". He said as he licked his lips and I watched his hair start to fall in his face.

I leaned down to put my head on his chest as I whined.
He thrusted in and out of me as my body slid against his.

I was getting hot inside, and all over I got goosebumps as he started to kiss my neck and whisper things into my ear.

"Fuck". I lowly panted feeling my orgasm coming.

He softly bit my neck and it drove me wild.
I started to rock myself with him as I wanted nothing more than to cum all over his dick.

"Cum on me". He begged.
"Yeah- make me cum tobio". I moaned.
His eyes went wide and he grabbed my hips tighter. He started fucking me his hardest.
While he stared at my tits bouncing right in his face.

"Say it again". He whispered.
"..Fuck me tobio". I panted.

"AHHH"- i whined as I started to cum on his dick.
My legs were shaking and he had to lift me himself to keep going.

He tossed my back onto the bed and stared me down as he fucked me senseless.
My face got hot as he closed his Eyes and moaned.

"Cum tobio". I pleaded as tears filed my eyes.
My cum was already dripping onto my sheets, and he tortured my boob as he grabbed it for support.

Suddenly he exhaled and moaned loudly.
He thrusted one more time and then hurriedly pulled out to cum, it landed all over my already wet pussy and he panted and caught his breath as it shot down on me.