in your eyes

as kageyama pushed against me, the butterflies in my stomach started to grow more impatient.
i was really nervous... i'd only had sex once before... but we were drunk and i'm not even sure if he put it in all the way before falling asleep on top of me.

"do you want me to put it in"? kageyama questioned.
again- i had to get used to him having no filter whatsoever.
"um- yeah". i said slowly. i.... i'm embarrassed to say that i hope it's not too big.
i don't really know how much i can take.
plus he's so hot- i'd be really sad if i had to stop him now.

"you say that very slow". he replied, putting his hand against my stomach.
"if you're - nervous- then i can be more gentle for you".
i couldn't stop myself from wanting him even more.
"yes". i smiled, prompting him to take his shirt off.

"here- now we're the same". he grinned.
my eyes went wide as i looked over his bare chest and abs. his muscles made me wet and i couldn't deny it.
"mhm". i whispered as i put my hands up to touch over him.
his body was even better in person than in those pictures.

kageyama got out from between my legs and let me sit up, facing each-other on the couch.
"you can make me nervous- then maybe you won't feel so scared". he shrugged.
make him- nervous?
he wants me to make him the one on edge.
i don't know how-

"how do i do that"? i asked back.
".. if you touch me- i'm sure i will be very nervous already". he replied.
my eyes lit up once again.

"so... like this"? i asked as i put my hand on his thigh and slid it higher and higher.
"mm- yeah". he said slouching into the couch.
i placed my hand against his crotch and watched as his chest started moving faster.

"have you done this before"? i asked.
.... to be honest- if he said yes i might be a little sad.
i mean- i would like to count this as my REAL first time. and forming that attachment only for him to leave in 8 more weeks is a little soul crushing.

"i have- but never with someone who looks like you".
(foreigners)
.."so- this feels a lot better than i could have imagined". he continued.
i see-

i unzipped his pants to reveal black boxers.
"have you- done this"? he asked now.
should i say yes?
i don't know if my experience counts.
but i also don't want him to think... i'm lame now.

"um... yes". i responded as nonchalantly as possible.
he grinned. "that's fun".

what does that mean?
"can i take your bra off"? he asked as he slid his pants down to show his boxers... and boner on full display.

i nodded and moved a little closer.
"do you need me to turn around"? i asked.
he shook his head and put a single hand behind my back- taking only a few seconds to undo the latch and send my bra falling into my lap.
i was amazed at his skill.
"you're good at this". i said once again.
"i'm ok". he responded with a boyish expression.

he eyed my bare chest as i played around with the bulge in his pants- his impatient nature was palatable.

"it's getting hard to wait". kageyama spoke honestly.
i smiled as i put my legs up on the couch and sat on my knees.
he seemed to know where i was going because he pulled his dick straight out his boxers for me- as i went down to taste him.

"mm". he softly moaned as my warm mouth engulfed him inside.
it was pretty big- but i could handle it.

his hand found its way to rubbing my back softly.
it was really comforting, how he could be so gentle with me even when i knew he wanted to be rough.

"is this ok"? i questioned as i took a breath- then resumed to trying to fit him down my throat.
"yes it feels really good". he sighed.
then he took a deep breath and i felt his tip leak into my mouth with precum.
"mm- you're excited". i slightly laughed.