Iyshdbidigky

Whoever can tell me what the title stands for wins. Idk what the prize is but you win it.
(It stands for something that's in the story)

GROUP CHAT

Toru: why did you make a GC with lev and the buzzkill?

Tsukishima: I'm not so thrilled about being added to a group chat with the original 'great king'.

Toru: yeah that's me 😉

Lev: what's up? How's everyone's programs going?

Toru: me and the blonde bitch go to the same exchange school unfortunately. Luckily I don't have any classes with him. 😭

Tsukishima: yeah cause my host takes advanced honors and yours hardly goes to school.

Toru: don't make fun of Vanessa she's got great tits. Plus aren't you staying with a dude.

Tsukishima: caden is a far better host than yours.

Kageyama: actually my host is the best cause I fucked her.

Toru: 😫 bro congrats. Vanessa is such a tease over here. I had to leave her house just to find a girl for the night.

Lev: ... are we supposed to be seducing our hosts?

Kageyama: the reason I made the group was because my host and her friend wanted to invite people over. We're bored over here.

Tsukishima: you know none of us have a car right?

Kageyama: she can pick you up. I already asked.

Tsukishima: wow. So desperately bored that you drive across town to pick up company?

Kageyama: stfu it was my idea

Toru: Is her friend hot and single?

Kageyama: uhhhh. Yeah.. yeah

Lev: what are we gonna be doing?

Kageyama: we can kinda figure that out when you guys get here.

Tsukishima: who said we would come?

Lev: I'll come!

Toru: I'm down ig. Vanessa went to bed already like a slut. BOOOO

Tsukishima: fine I'm coming

Kageyama: alright. Don't try anything with y/n though, she's mine.

Toru: ;)

/////////////////////////////////////////

"They said they would come". Kageyama said.
I got up and followed kai out the front door.

When we got in the car I realized there would only be enough seats for 2 of his friends.

"Uhh- how are we supposed to fit that many people in the car"? I asked.
"Someone could sit in someone else's lap... like I could sit on torus lap". Kai said ominously.

"I don't think any of them would agree to sit in someone's lap. And I also think you would scare oikawa so- how about y/n sits in my lap and kai you drive her car."  Kageyama responded.

"How harsh bitch". Kai said from the back seat.
"Kai can't drive at night- he's practically legally blind. and I wouldn't trust anyone else to drive except you". I disclaimed.

"Why can't they just lap up again"? Kai questioned.
"They're way too big for that- y/n needs to be the one sitting on someone's lap. But if it's not mine. It better be kai". Kageyama said lidding his eyes.

"Would you get jealous if it wasn't kai"? I asked smiling. He nodded. "Of course I would". He responded.

"Alright well you can come get in the drivers seat and I'll sit in the passenger until we get there". I said.

Me and kageyama switched seats and were on the way to get his friends from their host houses.
/////////////////////

First we picked up tsukishima who sat in the back with kai. He didn't say much at all.
And kageyama kept glaring at him through the rear view mirror.

Next we picked up lev, he was so fucking tall.
No wonder these boys couldn't lap up, they were giants.

Now we were on the way to pick up oikawa.
Kai was practically shaking in his seat- I could hear him from the front.

"So are you single"? Kai asked lev from behind us.
"Um yes". Lev responded.
"That's insane". Kai replied as kageyama slowed down in front of the house.

"Alright I'm moving to the back now". I said.
"I was wondering how we were all gonna fit". Lev said.
"Yeah I'm just gonna sit on Kai's lap". I said as I opened the car door and saw a tall figure approaching from the residence.

"You must be y/n". He spoke with a smile as he came closer. Wow- these boys from japan really are something special.
I closed the car door behind me.
"Getting in the back"? Oikawa asked me before I opened the car door to get in with kai.

"Yeah- I'm uh- sitting on my friends lap for the ride since there's not a lot of space".
"Mm okay- what a shame you couldn't let me take her place". Oikawa laughed.

...
My stomach was tingling.
When kageyama said he was a ladies man I didn't think he would be this smooth.
"He's a boy". I responded.
"What"? Oikawa questioned.
"Um- sorry- my friend is a boy so". I repeated.

"Ah well then- all the same". He grinned as he opened the passenger and got in.
I opened Kai's door and climbed onto his lap.
"The hell took you forever to get in the car"? Tsukishima complained to oikawa in the front seat.

"Relax". Oikawa responded simply. Turning up the radio to drown him out.

"Bitch- what were you guys talking about out there"? Kai whispered in my ear.
I leaned into his neck and started whispering what oikawa said.

"Fuck. If you suck his dick before I do I'm gonna kill you". Kai stated.