knock knock. whos there. EL SEXE

if i need help cumming more.
that's all i could think about him saying.
what does that mean.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

if he wants to get into my pants can he just say that- because playing the guessing game isn't my strong suit. 

3rd period was my free period but kai had to go to class today, he was collecting absences at an alarming rate. the school told him if he didn't start going to class, they were going to find someone to escort him after 2nd period... now that's embarrassing. poor kai.

"so since we're free for 2 hours what do you wanna do"? i asked kageyama as we sat in my car.
he shrugged. "cum". he said nonchalantly.
"WHAAT"?! i questioned jumping out my seat.

"just a joke". he laughed looking out the window.
oh- so he was funny.
ok well how about i start making jokes then.

"oh... you were joking"? i asked making a sad expression and slouching in my seat.
kageyama visibly tensed up, and his face turned red.
"did you... really want to do that"? he asked licking his lips. "i'm just joking". i said back with an evil smile. "oh- yes". he said back forcing a smile.

"but actually"- i said starting to ask a real question.
"when you said that you could help me cum more- what did you mean by that"?... i asked nervously.

"well there's things you can do that will help, and since you're so nice to me i want to make you cum a lot"
....
"sorry, i want to help you cum".
.....
"sorry wrong words".
.....
"if you want.... i can show you how to cum.... a lot".
....

"sorry wrong-""OKAY THEN"!! i interrupted clapping my hands together.
this was really awkward but at the same time i was trying not to ask to suck his dick.

"i don't think you understand what i'm saying". he replied sadly.
"no i think- i kind of... get it". i lied.
i don't think i understand AT ALL.

"so where do you wanna go"? i asked scratching my head. "your house is close right"? he asked.
i nodded. it's a few minutes.
"can we just go there"? he questioned.
"sure". i replied- happy to be out of the awkward situation.
////////———///////—///-//////-//////

as me and kageyama sat on the couch watching tv, i realized how hot it was getting in this hoodie.
so i grabbed it from both sides and pulled it over my head. "AHH". kageyama hid his face as i QUICKLY realized i yanked MY SHIRT OFF WITH IT.
WHAT THE HELL.

"i think- i saw your boobs". kageyama said, he lifted his head up to take another peak as i put my arms up and tried to cover myself.
"i'm sorry- i didn't mean to look again". kageyama said turning around.

"i just- really want to though". he responded.
i smiled and almost burst into laughter.
really?
this is how he's going to tell me he likes me?

i waited for a second.
i tried my best to be patient. but i couldn't resist him at all. "well- if you want to look... then you can tobio". i said feeling a hot rush inside of me.

"you called me tobio- " he whispered as he slowly lifted his head. he turned towards me
and his eyes fell upon my black bra, and my cleavage taunting him from outside it.

he blinked and his face seemed completely blank.
"what's wrong"? i asked.
"i just want to touch them now". he said- it looked like he couldn't take his eyes off.

"you can". i laughed, grabbing his hand and placing it on my chest.
his breath hitched and he lidded his eyes.
"so- is this in a sexual way"?? he asked raising a brow.

i smiled wider, "mm yes". i said back.
"ok-". he responded as he instantly leaned in and started kissing my neck.
wha- shit.
i let my head fall back, and i dipped into the couch, as he put his hand behind my back and went down with me.

"wait"- i said putting a hand out between us.
he only stared. "you're just- so like fast- and good at this". i said panting.

"please don't make me stop". he whined as he found his way between my legs.
as i layed with my back on the couch, and my legs spread apart, he leaned down between them to suck on my neck and leave marks.

"ah". i whispered as he gave me more and more bruises on my skin.
i wrapped my legs around him and he instinctively started to grind against me, i could feel the boner in his pants and it was turning me on even more than before.

"is that- you"? i asked hinting at the solid bulge i felt pressed against me. "my dick yes". he responded.
he had no filter but it was hot.

"mm- you're hard". i smiled from ear to ear.
he was blushing but he kept on grinding against me.
the more time that passed the more we synced up.
my hips started to move with him as he grabbed them, and his thrusting against my pants became deeper and more begging.

he was urging to me.
calling for me to let him in.
ok then kageyama.
come in.

oaktree—............. muahahahahaha