censor this ✌🏽

second period was pottery.
kageyama was lucky, today was the day we started making clay figures.

the desk were 2 seaters, so the teacher moved me to sit by kageyama.

as she handed out blocks of clay to everyone. me and kageyama waited at the back of the room for ours.
"so has anyone texted you from class"?
i asked him.
he smiled. "yes, lots of texts".

he showed me his phones messages and i-

what the hell-what was this last message about?! i'm

what the hell-
what was this last message about?!
i'm... i'm actually enraged.
and kageyama has no idea that the context of that message is hateful.
he- he's being bullied by some asshole in first period.
i will chop their head off.

"kageyama... do you know what this one means"? i asked pointing to the text.
he nodded. "friend? many of them now". he was so happy about it.

"no". i said sternly shaking my head.
his expression dropped.
"he is being mean to you, he told you to leave this place and that he would fight you".
kageyama's eyes widened.

"why does he say that"? kageyama said.
he seemed a lot less happy now.
"i do something wrong"? he asked.

i shook my head rapidly.
"no. he's just being a bully, he's jealous of you".
i replied.
kageyama held his head up on the desk with one hand and then looked at me.
his gaze focused.
"so he mean for nothing"? he asked.
he... he looks really intense honestly.
but i told him yes, he was right.
he hit his hand on the table, and then started mumbling. i quickly whipped out my translator. and...

"彼は真剣私を脅迫笑知っていますか誰が起きるまで私は彼のお尻大大大大私の彼は人生大地獄にします彼は私が誰出るどうしていますか彼の彼の保険についておしっこしません彼が戦おう方法を聞いていると良いのですか"
[is he seriously trying to intimidate me? i'll beat his ass until he gets up weak. i'll make his life hell, does he know who I am? I don't care about what he thinks so I hope he knows how to fight]

he was mumbling and mumbling, and i was in shock about how... extensive his language was.
kai was right.
he's not some innocent little boy he's a senior in high school he has mature opinions and if I understood japanese I would probably think twice about being confident enough to talk to him.

just then, ms andrews dropped 2 blocks of clay on our desk and kept moving.
"clay". kageyama said monotonely.
i'm surprised he knows such a random english word.
i nodded. "what will you make"? i asked.
...
he thought for a bit.
"umm... volleyball". he said.
hm. i guess he can't escape his passion after all.

i smiled. "okay well i'm gonna make a snake". i replied. he turned his head and looked at me.
"what"? i asked. "good choice". he nodded returning to his own clay block.

mkay.
🌇🗾🌆🎑🏙🌉🌃🌠🌠🎇🌁🎆🏞🌅🌇

3rd period was a free period, so by default kageyama had it too. kai skipped his geography class to hang with us, and we left campus to go see a movie.

"what's this called again"? kai asked as the movie started. kageyama was sitting between the two of us, and we were the only ones in the theater.
"it's a scary movie called drowning at lake mau". i replied.
since we were the only ones who purchased tickets for this time, the person running the movie was able to put on japanese subtitles for kageyama.

kageyama was holding a big bucket of popcorn, and kai was in there like there was no tomorrow. i think it's because he wanted to put his hand between kageyamas legs....
shit i do too.
i thought- reaching for a handful as kageyama looked at me. 

there was a loud scream and we all turned towards the screen. a girl was being murdered and kageyama put a handful of popcorn in his mouth as he watched in awe. i could only watch him though.

after that part was over, the movie gave a more peaceful introduction to the main characters.
a husband and a wife laid in bed together as an alarm went off.

they sat up and said their good mornings as the bright light and soft background music gave a mood much different from the previous scene.

after about a minute of monologue and some suggestive smiling i knew what would happen.
they started to kiss. past the average kissing scene run time, i knew it would turn into a sex scene.
and so it did.

the bed creaking.
awkward angles of random body parts.
front views of their faces as they moaned.
and then suddenly a boob shot right up close, nipple and all.
i guess that's why it's rated R

"ah"- kageyama whispered so softly.
i side eyed him as he stared at the boob moving on the screen right in front of him.

he licked his lips and my eyes slightly widened.
i turned away trying to... i don't know- give him some privacy. some time to collect his thoughts.
this must be unexpected for him when i told him it was a scary movie.

he turned to me, and leaned into my ear.
close enough to where i could feel the heat of his breath on my neck.
it sent shivers down my spine.
"they don't censor here"? he asked.
he pulled away to look at me starry eyed, and i shook my head with a slight smile trying to pull my head together.
"i guess not". i whispered back.

kageyama slowly turned back to the screen where the scene reached its end, and they laid back down panting as her boobs still displayed themselves for him.

it was quite... irritating.
and i don't know why-

oaktree— pls ms actress. stop showing your boobs to my soon to be boyfriend. quit your job.
i am sad. my bf doesn't know he's mine yet.
but he can't like your boobs.
only MOINE👹