"Okay bet just let me go get ready."

"Where something cute bitch, we're going to one of those white people restaurants you know the fancy ones? Leave the ghettoness you have stored up inside you at your house, I don't need you embarrassing me in front of these white people." He said causing me to laugh and scoff.

"How cute I should be telling you that."

"Oh whatever, anyways go get ready I'll be there in 30 minutes." I nodded as if he could see me, I hanged up and went to get dressed, I'm actually excited to be going out with him, it's always fun hanging around Jessie he's always able to put a smile on my face.

I went upstairs and entered my walk in closet, I picked out a cute floral outfit and some heels,I applied makeup on and did my hair, after I was done I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror, I smiled brightly because for once I actually looked really beautiful, I walked closer to the mirror leaning in and giving my reflection a kiss, I'm learning to love myself more as the days go by.

I went downstairs and waited for Jessie to show up, a few minutes later I heard a car honking, I swiftly got up and grabbed my belongings walking towards the door, I opened it locking it behind me and walked out

I went downstairs and waited for Jessie to show up, a few minutes later I heard a car honking, I swiftly got up and grabbed my belongings walking towards the door, I opened it locking it behind me and walked out."Girl you look AMAZING!" I heard Jessie yell sticking his head out the window, I grinned and did a little twirl for him.

"Yessssss biiitchh!" I laughed and walked to his car opening the passenger side, he's the best hype man ever.

Once I got into the car we were off, as Jessie drove he updated me on the latest tea that's been occurring at work, for a work place that's meant to help people it sure is a ghetto place. After 15 minutes of driving we finally made it to the restaurant, I looked around Jessie was right, it sure was fancy, he grabbed my hand and lead me inside where we checked in our reservation and were immediately seated.

"It's really is pretty in here." I said as I looked around, it was almost sophisticated, I was glad I dressed properly for the occasion, I lifted up my menu and searched through it immediately knowing what I wanted, this would be my first meal in weeks, usually I'll go days without eating or I'll snack a bit here and there but I wouldn't really eat meals and even if I did I never finished it because I never seemed to have an appetite, but right now I'm extremely starving and could practically eat a horse.

I set my menu down and looked up to find a women staring at me, when our eyes locked she quickly looked away and scurried her way to her car, I frowned slightly."What's wrong?" Jessie asked, I pointed my finger in the direction of where the women walked off.

"There was a women staring at me just now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it was almost like she was shocked to see me, she looked at me as if she knew me, I don't know maybe it's my imagination." I said looking away and bringing my attention back to Jessie.

" Anyways I got tea for you." I said giving him a small smirk, he placed his menu down and looked at me surprisingly.

"You?... Have tea?... For once?... Wow do tell." He said causing me to laugh, I usually don't open up so much to Jessie like I used to but the situation that occurred between me and Neal I just CANT keep to myself, I have to tell him what happened.

Ai's POV

As I was walking out the restaurant I noticed a familiar women sitting at one of the tables with a man, I had a strange feeling to look back at her again and when I did I was shocked, I stared at Anura as she read through her menu not knowing that I was staring at her, this would be my first time actually seeing her in person, I would usually see her through pictures that she had hanging on her walls, it was strange that we've finally crossed paths with each other, I smirked to myself realizing that she really has nothing on me.

I looked away from her for a second noticing also the man she was sitting in front of, I couldn't really see his face since his back was facing me, then a quick thought slipped into my mind and I smirked devilishly, I took out my phone and slide it to the camera app, I quickly took multiple pictures of Anura and the unknown man together, and once I was done I closed my phone, before I could turn away to leave our eyes met for the first time, she looked at me and I quickly looked away and left.
Thank god I didn't get catch me taking pictures of her, I got in my car and took out my phone to look over those pictures I took of her, I smiled brightly at them, these pictures really are going to come to good use, I couldn't believe that Anura grew some balls and is out here cheating on Dave.

And honestly, as she should because Dave is cheating on her too but with me, this is a good thing because soon Dave will finally be mine, I can't wait to show him these pictures, but I would have to do it at the right moment, if I show him these pictures it'll give him a good reason to leave her for good, she doesn't deserve him at all, all the good things Dave would do for her and this is how she repays him? By flaunting around another man in public? So disgusting, no wonder Dave doesn't love her anymore, now I understand.

I placed on my seat belt and started my car, before I left I sent Dave a quick text to come over after his studio session, I have more than enough time to contemplate on whether or not I should show him when he comes over or some other time when he decides to piss me off.