She glared at me,"You told me to stop coming back to you"

"Yes, because I can't resist you-"

She pulled my head down to her level and pushed her soft lips on mine catching me by surprise.

I immediately responded and ran my hands all over her, kissing her, wanting to memorize every part of her lips and her body, wanted to memorize the taste of her lips and the soft feel of them against mine. Because this was probably the last time I would kiss her.

But the thought of it ruined me.

"This can't be the last time" I voiced out my thoughts in between kisses. I couldn't bring myself to stop kissing her when she pulled away so I kissed down her neck, "I want to-" I trailed off not in the mood to talk anymore.

I just wanted to make her feel good. I wanted to feel like I could give her something.

She let out heavenly sighs that did things to me, made me want to go further, give her more.

But we weren't supposed to be together. At least not now. I was pushing my boundaries. The problem was it felt so good.

"Leo" She breathed out burying her fingers into my hair.

"Yeah?" I asked breathlessly pulling away and looking into her eyes once again.

She hesitated a bit and eventually she said,"I have to go" and stepped out of my reach.

My head hung low. I felt desperate to keep her close to me for as much as I could.

No, this is good. I want her to stay away from me.

But-

"Goodbye" She whispered and got on her tip toes to kiss my cheek softly making my heart feel like it was about to explode.

I shut my eyes and nodded before opening them again.

She started walking to the door, "Tessa" I called out. She stopped when she heard my voice and turned to face me, "If you ever need something or if you're ever in danger, I'd like to know"

I will know regardless, but it would be nice if you contacted me.

She narrowed her eyes at me and continued to walk to the door without saying anything.

Watching her leaving and closing the door behind her felt like I'd lost everything. I felt empty, frustrated and I didn't know what to do.

My first thought was to run after her, but I couldn't do that.

I suggested we break up for her safety and now I act like this. How pathetic.

How long will it take me until I go crazy and try to get back with her? I'm already thinking about it.

Maybe if I found a way. If I stopped doing this job things would calm down, but I would still be related to it. Not a lot of people knew me but things could always happen and I didn't want her to be in danger ever again.

Ugh this is driving me crazy.

I took out my phone and called the one person that could possibly cheer me up and help me.

"What is it, brat?"

"Nate" I warned.

He sighed and then his voiced turned into a sickening sweet one, "What do you want, little icecube"

"Can you come over?"

"Beg"

"Nate" I warned once again.