"Yeah, Yeah I got it for you right here," Stiles smiled widely at me grabbing a folder out of his bag and handing it to me.

"Thank you very much Stiles."

The four of us talked and laughed for a while before the boys decided it was time for them to head out. I walked them to the door grinning to myself.

"So, you're coming back tomorrow?" Stiles asked me.

"Yes, you'll be stuck with me once again,"

"But I like being stuck with you," he told me softly his hand reaching up to brush a stray hair behind my ear. 

"Well, that's good to know, because I'm not going anywhere," I smiled bashfully at him. 

We both jumped as a car horn went off, I turned to glare at Scott who grinned and waved at me.

"Well, I should probably, I better go." Stiles stumbled over his words.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." I giggled lightly as he hurried to his jeep.

"So now I'll show you how to heal. And then sleep, because you have school tomorrow."

"Deal." I smiled as she began walking me through how I could speed up my natural healing process.

"Now go get some sleep you look tired."

I slept easily that night, when my alarm went off in the morning I hurried out of bed. I made sure to grab my bag and phone, stopping on the way out to grab my keys. 

I glanced at the time and realized I had plenty of time before school, so I stopped and grabbed breakfast for the three of us. Hoping it would help Scott out as he talked to coach about the game tomorrow.

"Eat up. My mom always said it's easier to deliver bad news after you've had something to eat." I smiled handing the food and drink to Scott before handing some to Stiles as well.

"I don't wanna deliver news at all."

"You're going to be fine Scott. Nyx and I will find you after math class." Stiles grinned as he grabbed my hand and dragged me off.

"Bye Scott." I yelled waving at him.

Stiles didn't drop my hand until we had to sit down, my cheeks dusting pink once again. Once we finally made it through class, we found the cops talking to someone. Stiles grabbed Scott and dragged him over.

"Hey, come here."

"What?"

"Come here. Tell us what they're saying." After a second Stiles got impatient. "Can you hear em?"

I shook my head knowing I could hear them just fine.

"We want everyone under the age of 18 to be in their homes by 9:30 PM. Wed like to institute the curfew effective immediately." 

"Curfew because of the body," Scott relayed.

"Unbelievable. My dad's out looking for a rabid animal, while the jerk off who actually killed the girl is just hanging out. Doing whatever he wants." Stiles complained making me roll my eyes.

"Well, you can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek." Scott told him.

"I can do something."

"Like what, Stiles?" I asked looking at him.

"Find the other half of the body." He told us looking at me,

"I was worried you'd say that." I muttered mostly to myself as Stiles grabbed my hand and we began walking away.