Her second chance mate

Start from the beginning

Annie's room :

I am getting ready to go to bed but I just can't hide my feelings anymore

I am getting ready to go to bed but I just can't hide my feelings anymore. I admire the shining moon and relax myself. God I don't want to get caught up by the guard. If they by any chance caught us then please let my little brother go. He has so much life forward. I promised my parents that I will always protect my baby brother and take care of him like my mom did. I'm scared to death just thinking about getting caught! I'm sure the alpha will torture us to death if he find us. Most importantly I'm craving to find my mate. I just want to see him before my last breath. I hope for goods. I hope we will get the freedom and start a new life. One tear drop down from my eye while I am smiling helplesslay.

Me:" Please save us god"
(I signed and get on my bed and slept)

Next day (the full moon day)~~

Jamie's pov :

Alpha William's room :

I was cleaning the alpha's room while humming a song and do know why I'm feeling anxiety from the morning

One of the maid who was cleaning with me the alpha's room asked. I think his name is Josh.

Josh:"Are you excited for tonight? "
(He asked while cleaning the flower pot. I looked at him confusely.)

Me:"What is about tonight? I know it's full moon but what so special about it? "
(he sighed before answering me)

Josh:"It's not just a full moon, We can find our mate tonight if we go to the woods of course! "
(He clapped his hands together happily. I shook my head chuckling at him)

Me:"We can't go out josh. The alpha strictly ordered to the guards to look after the pack!"
( He have a look that saying 'we can sneak out ' I winded my eyes)

Josh:"How about we snea-"
(I cut him off)

Me:"No no don't think about it!"
(He pouts cutely and sulks)

Josh :"I wish, my mate will be the alpha of bloodlust pack!I heard about her a lot like how she won many war, how did she became the strongest fearless alphafemale compare to other alpha's out there and how will she be in bed!"
(we blushed together hardly but..)

Me:"W-wait! Did you just said alphafemale?"
(I look at him shocked and nodded his head)

Josh:"Yes Jamie! The bloodlust pack alpha is a female! And she is so rude and cold towards others except her brother! I heard this from our beta when I was passing by the alpha's room and I overheard it. And she is a mateless alpha! Her name is Lee Anu. I don't know it is true but I heard she killed her own mate for some reason! She is a playgirl too. The other maids said anu killed her mate because her mate found out about anu was cheating on her with some females in her pack and killed her when her mate was going to reject her. She won 83 wars and never fails any of it. Her pack have the most numberd people and she was the one training the warriors of her pack! Their pack is the first strongest pack.I really want to get to see her but the other maids who once saw her said she is so muscular compared to other alphas and a shot temperd person. But I don't know what happened to me but I want to be her mate. But that impossible right! If she was a innocent person then the godness will give her a second chance mate but she is cruel and kill mercilessly. "
(I gulped hard hearing the new information of the alpha of bloodlust pack! I started to sweating because I just can't imagine how she killed the people and she is even a playgirl and murdered her own mate?!? Such a devil she is! Godness please give a punishment to that alpha female in front of the whole people! She will die in hell! I hope my mate is not like her! I breathed out slowly and stared to complete my work while cursing at the bloodlust alpha under my breath)

VOTE >•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>••
Please vote and comment
I hope my readers are doing good
Wait for next chapter 😉