ⓔⓛⓔⓥⓔⓝ 🔐

Start from the beginning

" Mmhh Jungkook screw me already-h " ,

Jimin was moaning desperately couldn't wait any longer.

Jungkook took off his clothes fast , taking out the hot lube that is Jimin's favorite from the drawer next to the bed ,

" i want to see your face when i put it in " ,

he flipped Jimin around, spreading his legs wide , pouring hell a lot of lube on Jimin's hole and started entering him .

Obviously Jimin was a bit tight since it's been a while they did it but Jungkook didn't care and pushed his dick all the way in .

"  GOD DAMMIT FEELS SO GOOD-H ~ AAH SO HOT "

" Jungkook stop moaning loud Minjun is gonna wake up-h "

" I can't fuckin control it i missed you ~~ It's fuckin burning hot inside ~~ were you holding back all that time-h " ,

he lifted Jimin's left leg licking it till he reached the toes and start sucking them  .

" mmh it tickles-h " , Jimin hold into the sheet under him with both hands trying to endure this erotic sensation .

Jungkook bend down closer licking Jimin's lips kissing them hungrily breaking into his mouth sucking Jimin's tongue .

Thrusting deep inside his husband enjoying the sexy moaning that he missed, these moans made him moving in and out faster .

" Ahh ~~ slow down-h it hurts "

But Jungkook couldn't help but to push his dick inside outside faster .

" FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M INSIDE YOU "

" Calm down Ahh ~~~ it's so deep-h ~~ i can't mmh no more-h " ,

tears started to come out Jimin's eyes feeling both pain and pleasure .

" Stop tightening you are gonna break my dick " .

" Ahh ~~ i think im ... "

Jimin couldn't finish talking cumming all over his chest and stomach .

Jungkook stare at this hot scene seeing Jimin out of breath while his cum is covering his naked body ,

He leans closer running his tongue on Jimin's chest taking his cum all the way up to his hard red nipple playing with his tongue feeling how his husband flinch because he still sensitive after cumming .

" Jungkook enough let's rest "

" Enough ?! I'm not even close " ,

he wrapped Jimin's legs around his own waist , lifting him from the bed slamming his back to the wall and entered him again .

" Ahh ~~ please-h i can't ~~ no more~mmh "

" It's your fault for not letting me touch you for two months " ,

Jungkook clenched his teeth pushing his dick inside Jimin harder feeling mad for not being able to touch his husband .

Jimin tighten his wrapped arms around Jungkook's nape , burying his face on on his neck ,

" Yes~h.. I...m sorry i did a mistake-h "

" That's why I'm gonna punish you " ,

Jungkook wrapped one arm around Jimin's waist taking him away from the wall so he won't have anything to support him which make him go even deeper inside Jimin ,

moving him up and down fast with his wrapped arm ,

spanking his ass feeling how his husband's body is trembling over his touch .

" So good-h~~don't stop-h ~~ more " ,

Jimin lifted his face looking at his husband's face that was full of turned on expression .

" You look so sexy baby " , he crushed their lips together feeling how bigger Jungkook became inside him hearing to these words .

Jungkook broke the kiss ,

" Damn I'm not gonna take it out today "

" Then stay inside me "

_______________________________________

I hope you like the chapter cuties 😘

Some free Hobi water 💦