Part 12 - Careless

Katsuki:
I took the bag out of his room and hid it underneath the bed. I heard something behind me.. it was... Tenko.
Tenko: "Give me that money!"
Katsuki: "What do you even need that money for? Just break her out instead."
Tenko: "Nah, I'm lazy. Just give me the money!"
Katsuki: "Not one chance. Besides you don't need it, just break her out and it will be easier, since your putting deku in so much pressure."
Tenko: ".. easier huh? Ok..."
After that small conversation, he left my dorm without a sound.. I went back to deku's dorm to see him still sleeping. I picked him up gently and held him closely and decided to sleep with him I could tell that he still loves his mother, but I really want to know.. Inko married two people.. but they all didn't work out so.. who's the other one? Well.. I started to fall more deeply sleepy with him around.. so I just slept and thought nothing of it.

 so I just slept and thought nothing of it

Katsuki's POV 💭:
Heh.. cute. I wonder why he would prefer having his mom with him.. Well... I should probably make sure that she doesn't hurt him. I'll make sure to keep an eye on her...

• Time skip to the morning •

Izuku:
I felt someone hugging me all over, I opened my eyes to see..
Izuku: "K..kacchan?"
Katsuki: "Mornin' Teddy Bear"
Izuku: "Wha..."
I felt so tired I could barely be awake, Maybe it was because of the stress. I get sleepy when I'm stressed. I told Kacchan I needed to get up so we both got up, And we also got to the main room at the same time, We also overheard something too.
Kirishima: "I wonder what he meant by S.A.D?"
Mina: "I don't know! It could be anything.. Maybe we should look up some words first!"
Todoroki: "That sounds like a good idea"
I got even more stressed of that, Kacchan noticed it and pat my head, It was light and gentle, it felt nice. Until I heard them talk about it again.. I wasn't comfortable listening to that so I barged in and yelled
Izuku: "What the fuck are ya'll talking about bitches?!"
Katsuki: "Ok, ok, ok, Want a another pat?"
Izuku: "No! Your going to give it away!"
Katsuki: "You heard didn't you? Stop being stressed out you'll fall asleep quickly"
I turned away from him and went to cook something for myself, everyone was confused on what I was making and I told them not to look. I cooked some katsudon, my favorite. Then I sat on the table and ate it up, They all looked at me and said
All except Katsuki: "Your taking breakfast before us?! It's much more better when we eat together!"
Katsuki: "Oi deku make me something spicy!"
Izuku: "Sure, I'll make some spicy chicken for you"

• Time skip to class •

Aizawa sensei was telling us about the coming up internship, everyone seemed excited but I, was expecting something else from it.
Aizawa sensei said that the big three will be joining one of us, They said that they will vote on it.
Togata: "I vote for Deku-kun!"
Hadou: "I vote for Ochaco-Chan!"
Tamaki: "I.. vote for Kirishima-kun.."
Aizawa: "That's all a tie?"
Hadou: "I don't know if this is mean but.. Why deku? And why Kirishima?"
Tamaki/Togata: "Their cool"
Kirishima: "You really think that? Heh!" He said while scratching the back of his neck
Izuku: "Ok." I said with nothing but a pointless expressionless face
Aizawa sensei told them to pick someone popular.
And they picked me. Why me? Because, I'm a freshman and I'm a girl magnet but I'm gay. I'm also blind sighted, I can't even see the difference between what!s real or what's not nor if I'm being taken advantaged of or being used. I'm a naive, cold, negative, useless, liar. Heck! I don't even care if would take advantage of me or even use me, I'm just nothing to begin with. I'm useless, I'm pretty much addicted to some people.. kacchan, mom and Onii-Chan. I'm stressed. I want to sleep.

• Time skip to later •

I was walking with Hadou-Sama, Togata-San, and Tamaki-kun til I got a bit bored and looked up at my phone and then out on "Careless by Neffex" I liked the drop it really reminded me of myself because I'm a bit careless, and I kept fighting with my mom back then, because I would get irritated everytime he would mention Onii-Chan and that he was a better child than me, I accidentally took an angry look and they all got confused and asked me why I was angry, I told them it was nothing and that it was just the reminding song of my mother. We decided to visit Eri since I had an interest to.
Eri-Chan: "Deku! Look what I drew!"
Deku: "Oh, that looks so nice Eri-Chan!"
I started playing with Eri until I was tired. Hadou kept giggling cause of the cuteness, Tamaki smiled, Togata was playing with Eri as well.
• Later •
The day turned into night quickly, I was tired so I went back to the dorms, Without having dinner or preparing myself for bed I immediately fell on the bed and fell asleep.

Katsuki:
I saw deku walking to his dorm without having dinner nor having a shower, I felt a bit worried so I followed him and saw him sleeping on his bed. 'Heh, how silly' I thought to myself, I woke him up and told him to prepare for sleeping, he said 'Fine' and then he walked to the table to eat dinner. After he ate dinner he took a shower. Later after his shower I saw him sleeping on the bed cutely, I chuckled a bit then I suddenly thought I forgot something.. 'Am I forgetting something?' I thought to myself.. then I realized...

To be continued..