Chapter 8 - Top student

Izuku:
He took me outside of the building to talk to me, He asked me "Why don't you just force a smile?" I told him "If I force a smile all of the suddenly they'll think somethings up" he told me "Well then just hire someone to erase their memories" I told him "Like who? Is there even anyone who can erase someone's memories?! Is there someone with a quirk like that?!" He told me "I don't know! But just force a smile! Your always so oblivious" I said "And your-! Argh..." I heard something behind me all the sudden, I turn around to see Aizawa sensei and All might, they asked us "What do you mean by "Force a smile"?" They said, I didn't respond and hid behind kacchan, All might asked me "What does he mean by oblivious? Your not oblivious!" kacchan told him "Well he is, he just doesn't really seem to care about what happens to him." All might was shocked and confused while Aizawa sensei was just staring at me, it kind of creeped me out so I ran back inside, All might tried to run after me by grabbing my wrist, he grabbed my wrist, I winced again, he noticed it and let go, after he let go I ran back inside.

...

the next day

Izuku:
I woke up like the usual days, with the same dream, same everything. I went downstairs to the main room and everyone was staring at me and I just ignored them.

I didn't really eat anything, I just stared at my food, the others looked a bit concerned but, I was actually surprised when they seemed concerned, but honestly I didn't care

I didn't really eat anything, I just stared at my food, the others looked a bit concerned but, I was actually surprised when they seemed concerned, but honestly I didn't care. A bit later when I was walking to school Ochaco catched up with me and walked with me, she was looking at me worriedly but honestly, I'm just jealous of everyone, everyone but kacchan. Later in training we were ordered to run 5 miles in 3 minutes, The others didn't really like the sound of that but I just gave an emotionless expression and used full cowl at 20% and ran 5 miles in 3 seconds. Everyone was shocked, even the teacher, I told them: "If were training you guys should act more mature and positive just to pass. There's no point in training if you won't do it." The teacher agreed with me and told the others to give him 100 laps, they were all shocked and a bit angry about it but I just ran 100 laps in 1 minute. As usual the teacher would be proud of me as I was one of the top students in class. sometimes everyone would rely on me but I just took it as an insult, kacchan has no one to rely on but himself. He just acts so cold it's like he was raised with toxic parents, but that's just the way he is. Later at 8:05 pm I went downstairs for dinner until I heard a bang on the window, I ignored it because I thought it was nothing, little did I know that an attack was about to commence...

...

To be continued...