Chapter 10 - 1,000,000 yen

Izuku:
"Hm, hm, hmmm" Just as I was walking to the main room I ran into Momo-San, she asked me something that felt utterly disturbing.
Momo: "So... is it true that Shigaraki is your brother?"
Izuku: "So what if he is?"
Momo: "Why didn't you tell us?"
Izuku: "you think I'll trust someone who friended me just because of my quirk? No."
Momo: "What?! I would never do that!"
Izuku: "Spare your sympathy, it's pointless. Just leave me alone if your not going to admit that your only friends with me jsut because of my quirk."
Momo: "But what about Bakugou?! Didn't he bully you in the past?!"
Izuku: "Stop mentioning anything about my past. You don't know anything."
Momo: "Then tell me what I don't know!"
Izuku: "No. Goodbye Momo Yoayorozu."
Momo: "Midoriya-kun, wait!"
I left her without saying a single word. I don't like it when someone mentions my past. But when I walked into class, everyone was staring at me except for kacchan of course though. I went to sit down on my seat until everyone kept asking "Is Shigaraki really your brother?" I was annoyed. I tried to block out the noise but they just kept asking, I was so disturbed. Then Kirishima described me as Unkown, Unidentified, Mysterious and Cold, I told him to fuck off and that he should shut up, but... I couldn't help but admit it. I am cold, unknown, Unidentified and mysterious... but he forgot to say negative... then I accidentally muttered saying
Izuku: "Tch... he forgot to say negative..."
Kirishima: "Ok- what is it with you really?!"
He asked, I didn't really show any expressions when he said that, I looked at him and I could tell that he suddenly got scared, but- I mean... what's the point? Their jsut going to keep asking so why can't I ignore that? Oh well. Then we heard Aizawa sensei along with Midnight and then it all went silent.
Aizawa: "Today your going to be meeting..."
Midnight: "The big Three!"
???: "Hello there! My name is—
Togata: "Mirio Togata! These are my friends, Tamaki Amajiki and Nejire Hadou!"

Izuku who accidentally said something outloud: "Oh great, wonder what we're gonna do now, hope those idiots are respectful"Aizawa: "Izuku Midoriya, do you have anything you want to say?"Izuku: "I'm a cold, negative, unidentifiable, unknown, myster...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Izuku who accidentally said something outloud: "Oh great, wonder what we're gonna do now, hope those idiots are respectful"
Aizawa: "Izuku Midoriya, do you have anything you want to say?"
Izuku: "I'm a cold, negative, unidentifiable, unknown, mysterious person."
Aizawa: "Bakugou wasn't lying when he said that."
Katsuki: "Shit."
Izuku: "KACCHAN..."
Katsuki: "I... need to use the restroom..."
Izuku: "I will kill you later..."
Togata: "Uhm... I'm Mirio Togata.. and these are my friends Tamaki Amajiki and Nejire Hadou..."
Izuku: "Mirio Togata. Quirk: Permeation. Tamaki Amajiki. Quirk: Minifest. Nejire Hadou. Quirk: Surge."
Togata and Hadou: "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!"
Izuku: "Dunno."
Tamaki: "I don't like it here... I wanna go home.."
Izuku: "I want to visit my mother."
Aizawa: "Then go visit her then, it's not my choice."
Izuku: "But homewor-"
Aizawa: "Forget the homework, I'll give you a straight A++"
Izuku: "Uh ok?"
Aizawa: "I'm only doing it because you're too toxic."
Izuku: "I'm not toxic, I'm Izuku."
Togata: "Please tell me he didn't just-"
Hadou: "He did."
Izuku: "Aren't you guys supposed to make us practice our attacks by attacking you guys? Cause I know that's what you guys are supposed to do."
Aizawa: "Everyone else can do that except for Izuku"
Izuku: "How dare you call me Izuku, only Kacchan and mom can call me Izu-"
Togata: "So, Izuku right?"
Izuku: "yep, the one and only"
Kirishima barging in: "So... How are you and Shigaraki brothers?"
Izuku: "...So ... Can we do the training now..?"
Togata: "So.. your name is Kirishima right? Well I don't think Izuku likes it when you mention it."
Momo: "He really didn't like it when I mentioned it, he even called me a fake friend..."
Izuku: "... I only said it cause it was true..."
Iida: "We aren't fake friends Midoriya-kun! Why would you say such things?!"
Katsuki: "I'm back, and to answer your question, he thought you guys were only friends with him because of his quirk but I really wanna know if you ACTUALLY care for him, besides I came along with them but you just let the league of Villains kidnap him."
Momo: "Of course we cared! And I'm sorry if you find that offensive but we do care!"
Izuku: "no... not here... not now... I just wanna train... I don't want this on my mind... stop talking please..."
Katsuki: "the more you talk about it, the more he'll wanna isolate himself."
Togata: "well if everyone will just talk about this, me and Izuku are just going to proceed on the training then. Let's go Izuku."
Izuku: "ok."
... when we went to train, I almost hit him but he keeps using permeation and not only that, he turns naked to, I mean like- ew I tried not to gag but I did and then he just continued to attack me and I was just like- oh hell no. And then that's when he asked me something very disturbing...
Togata: "Uhm, I don't know what you'll think about this question but... Why are you saying those guys aren't your friends?"
Izuku: "That's a dumb question.. I have hard time trusting someone... besides, I'm better off alone"
Togata: "Isn't it scary to be alone?"
Izuku: "Nah, it's fine."
Togata: "Hm, so that means you like to isolate yourself and that you prefer to be alone?"
Izuku: "Yeah."
Our short conversation ended right there.

• Tomorrow •
Katsuki:
After me and the others had a talk about Deku emotions and how much they cared about him, he's been deceived so many times that it's hard for him to trust people. I was worried about him, worried a lot. But I'm not going to lie to him, I'm not going to be who I was back then, I just wanna see him smile again... Overlapping voices come to my head, The only thing I hear then whisper is...
???: "Protect... Safety... Owner..."
I can barely understand what their saying, I'm just overwhelmed and don't know what to do.

• Time skip to Night •

I was walking to his dorm when I overheard something... something that I shouldn't have heard..
Izuku: "If your going to break her out then you'll need a plan then.."
Tenko: "I know that Izuku, I need a smart one that won't get me caught."
I covered my mouth to hear them say that... How did he get into U.A without activating the alarms?! And who are they breaking out?! I was shocked just to hear it. I knew I wasn't supposed to hear but they kept talking about a plan to break someone out... I thought it would be All for one but he said "Her" so it must be... Auntie? It can't be! She abused him and took advantage of him! Why would he break her out?! Well.. they did talk a while after that... I should probably leave...

• Tomorrow morning •

Izuku:
Last night I felt like someone hear my conversation with Onii-Chan, but I wouldn't dare to ask any of them.
I went into the classroom to see Togata-San, Hadou-San and Tamaki-San. Aizawa sensei explained that they will be inspecting our classes. I got a bit annoyed but thought nothing about it. I noticed something different about Kacchan, he was looking at me, looking at me strangely... not like before but.. as like he knew something about me.. does he know..? I.. refuse to believe he knows that I plan on breaking mom out.. He probably knows... I'm a bit scared that he might not let me see her after we break her out... but the other solution could be paying her bail.. but her bail is 1,000,000 yen... Where am I supposed to get 1,000,000 yen?! Tch.. breaking her out is my only chance. I can't spoil it.

...

To be continued... •

A Villinous hero (Hated/Traitor AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें