Two Months Later

He stared out over the city from the roof he was standing on.

He was on the edge...

But he wasn't jumping.

Sure, the infection had turned him into some half-human half-monster thing, but he wasn't about to end it.

It's not like he'd die from the fall anyways.

He still had hope.

A hope that one day he might be able to find his brother, three best friends, and his first love.

He sighed, "I wonder how yer doin', Omi..."

There wasn't a day that he didn't think about Sakusa.

He'd liked him from the day they met.

If only he'd told him before he'd gotten infected and started to turn.

Atsumu had no idea why he didn't turn fully.

Maybe it was something in his blood?

Maybe there was something keeping him from losing his humanity?

He didn't know, but he didn't care.

All he knew was that he was alive.

And not just alive, but he was still himself.

Even if he was half-monster.

He didn't need to eat human flesh to live, which he was heavily grateful for.

The infection had increased his physical abilities by a tenfold.

He was faster.

He was stronger.

He was more agile.

He had increased stamina.

But the strangest thing was that he could stretch his left arm out like the creatures.

His arm wasn't overly large or mutated, it just turned into whatever those creatures were made of and stretched out.

He basically had a built-in weapon for an arm.

He used his new abilities to kill as many of the creatures as he could.

It was second nature to him at this point.

When he'd originally gotten infected two months ago, he didn't turn completely.

Instead he went into a blind rage and slaughtered the entire horde of monsters.

Thinking that if he went back to the others they'd be afraid or he'd kill them by accident, he chose to go back to the city and kill as many creatures as he could until he could control the abilities.

"I think it's time I go back..." He said softly into the wind.

"I'm comin' Samu, Omi, Mori, Kagi, Rin..."

He jumped off the twenty-storey building.

The tarred road cracked as he landed.

He chuckled as he broke out in a full sprint in the direction of the farm.

After about an hour's run, he made it to the farm.

He smiled as he noticed the defenses and traps that his friends had set up to keep the monsters at bay.

It was nothing for him to get past though, he basically had superhuman abilities now that he was half-monster.

Atsumu vaulted over the fence and made his way over to the house.

He heard the snapping of a band and a quiet whistling sound.

He quickly stepped to the side, jumping over the object that was flying in his direction.

It was an arrow, he caught it mid-air before looking at where it came from.

He smiled.

"C'mon Samu... Is that any way to treat yer little brother?"

His twin's eyes widened, "Ts-Tsumu?"

"I missed ya too, Samu," Atsumu answered as Osamu jumped over the stack of hay bales that he had been sitting behind and ran towards his twin.

Osamu jumped on his twin, hugging him tightly, before picking him up and hugging him even tighter.

Atsumu chuckled as he grinned widely, tears formed in his eyes as he returned the hug.

"TSUMU??"

The twins turned to the doorway as Osamu placed Atsumu back on the ground.

Akagi had come outside to see what all the commotion was about and was standing frozen in the doorway.

After a few seconds, he broke free of his initial shock and sprinted towards Atsumu, effectively tackling him to the ground in a hug.

Komori then appeared in the doorway.

"Nari-"

He stopped before he could even start his sentence as he saw Atsumu on the ground with Akagi on top of him.

He made his way over as Akagi got off of Atsumu, drawing the blonde into a hug.

He was so happy.

Not only because Atsumu was alive, but also because now Sakusa would finally be back to normal.

"It's good to see ya, Mori-kun..." Atsumu said softly.

Suna had heard shouting and made his way to the group.

He grabbed Atsumu and hugged him tightly as he saw the blonde.

Osamu was smiling and Suna could not have been more grateful for that.

Osamu hadn't smiled since Atsumu supposedly died.

"I missed all of ya guys..." Atsumu said as tears dropped down his face.

He was smiling though.

A bright, wide smile.

"What happened when you led the creatures away?" Suna asked.

Atsumu took a video camera out of his bag.

"My phone was destroyed, so I couldn't contact ya, but I had this camera in my bag... I logged each day, and recapped what happened so I didn't go insane," Atsumu replied as he handed over the camera, "But before I explain anythin', I need to see someone..."

They all knew who he was talking about.

Komori nodded as he motioned for Atsumu to follow him.

They made their way through the house and to the door of the back garden.

There he was.

He was sitting on the grass in front of a large tree where Atsumu's memorial was built.

"He sits there everyday... He hasn't spoken since the day you saved us... I think- I think he blames himself..." Komori explained quietly.

Atsumu sighed as he nodded before opening the back door and walking out into the garden.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We're almost at the end 😲
I wonder how Sakusa is gonna react to Atsumu still being alive??? 🤔
*evil laughs*

Anygays, byee!!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -