Changed

Osamu looked up and his eyes widened.

"Tsumu!" He shouted as he got up quickly.

Osamu ran over to Atsumu, wrapping his arms around his brother and hugging him tightly.

Atsumu returned the hug.

He was breathing heavily and his heart was pounding in his chest.

"I'm here, Samu..." He said in between breaths.

"What happened out there?" Suna asked as Osamu pulled away.

Atsumu dropped his hood, revealing his tear stained cheeks.

He exhaled lightly as he passed his phone to Osamu.

"First video in my camera roll," Atsumu replied.

Osamu took the phone and opened the gallery, going to the most recently taken video.

Atsumu sat down on the floor and rested his head against the wall as the others watched the video.

The others watched the video, their eyes widening slowly as they observed everything that happened to Atsumu in the last few minutes.

In the video, it was dark but there was certain points at which they could see.

That watched the creatures and what they were doing in absolute silence.

The five of them frozen in place while staring at Atsumu's phone while the blonde just sat on the floor with his back against the wall, staring at the ceiling.

When the video finally finished, the five were left staring at the blank phone screen.

Sakusa was the first to move.

He silently walked over to Atsumu.

Atsumu met Sakusa's gaze, confused.

To all of their surprises, Sakusa reached down and picked up Atsumu, pulling the him close to his chest as he hugged the blonde.

"O-Omi...?" Atsumu stuttered, his cheeks were red.

Everyone was shocked.

Sakusa never touched anyone.

Not even Komori.

"I was so worried..." Sakusa said as he buried his face in the shorter boys' neck.

"I-I'm okay, Omi... Ya don't hafta worry about me so much," Atsumu replied softly as he slowly returned the hug.

After a minute, Sakusa broke the hug, "I can't not worry about you, Atsumu," he said as he looked into Atsumu's eyes.

He couldn't not worry about Atsumu because Atsumu was basically the only thing he thought about.

Sakusa pulled away from Atsumu completely and stepped away.

"Okay, so now that I'm here, why don't we grab somethin' we can use as weapons an' escape this place?" Atsumu asked with a grin.

Suna chuckled while Osamu just shook his head and smiled.
Komori laughed and Akagi smirked as Sakusa smiled softly under his mask.

"Sounds like a plan," Akagi commented as he walked over to the storage section of the kit room.

Sakusa grabbed an iron softball bat and smirked as Atsumu grabbed a 90% carbon-fibre field hockey stick.

Osamu grabbed a cricket bat while Suna picked up an ice hockey stick.

Akagi took a field hockey stick as well, his was also 90% carbon-fibre.

Komori just took an iron softball bat.