Chapter 5 - Alice

Some things have to remain a secret, but you and I don't

❤️

After that little stunt, the girls left me alone for work and went shopping. It's not everyday that they travel to a tourist spot. It takes about five hours from home to travel through the sky. And the thing that I found crazy is that Mr.Hudson's son travels to this place every now and then, and has a beach house.

A BEACH HOUSE

I was pretty sure it would have been a mansion but instead it's a normal identical beach house. That night, I was restless as Terry blocked him because he was being rude but Mia was rude too in the beginning but it was my fault to continue the conversation in the same way.

My first impression with my crush crushed into tiny little mumkims. Now that I think of it, I should control my temper.

~

"Hello love" someone was yelling and kissing my small chubby cheeks. Knowing that the girls are trying to mess with me, I just take hold of the blanket and pull it over my face. They went away and I slept again only to wake up five minutes later with cold water on my pretty little face and with the 'Bad Habits' song by Ed Sheeran blasting on my speakers.

Can't anyone let me sleep in peace? It's my sleep for chocolate muffin in a cup sake

"What's your issue?" Rubbing my eyes, I say in a small voice.

"Looks like someone forgot she has friends who are here to pick her in bridal style to throw her in water"

That last part made me alert as if a tsunami alert and I ran to the bathroom to get ready. This is not the first time I'm hearing this threat from Grey and he does what he says. Last time this happened, I was thrown into some random stranger's swimming pool because I was not waking up after getting drunk and sleeping on the couch in the party, and once in the lake when we went for a weekend outing.

I came back with a quick bath wearing a knee length mint colored dress. Grey comments when he finally looks up from his mobile(probably staring at his boo's abs) and goes to the hall. Making me follow him after I take my mobile, charger, and an additional set of clothes.

"Five minutes, not bad"

"Hehe"

"What hehe?"

"Nothing!"

"It's not nothing"

"Obviously it's not nothing, it's a ticket to chocolate ice cream that would help you out alot"

"Am I a kid?"

"Yes, that's why you threw water on my pretty little jungle face and now look I'm pretty Gray, Grey" winking at him, I kissed David on his cheek who was watching some dating show, along with others who were ready to go out.