Chapter 2 - Hudson?

"Love comforteth like Sunshine after rain"

– William Shakespeare

❤️

The first thing I saw was my father bringing home a kid of around nine years old with a woman no less than thirty five  years old and my mother crying in the corner.

The scene in front of me spoke for itself and that made my heart burn. Running upstairs,I change into fresh clothes, pack my bags, write a letter and put it on my nightstand.

Seems like everything is repeating in itself.

Just like my early teens, when my father brought a young lady and introduced her as my half-sister, a sister of my age who almost destroyed everything until of course she started living with us and coaxed my mother with her sweet talks. The only thing that annoys me is how can a person be this naive?

And still have a boyfriend, who treats her like a Queen. That might be the only reason I love her but a small heart of mine would never forget the hurricane that she brought in our lives. Just like how I left then, I left again.

Leaving everything behind, I hail a taxi to the airport. That day, I abruptly accepted a job offer in another country and left to never come back.

When I left, everyone was shaken up, shocked perhaps but supported me. They didn't ask questions because they knew something might have happened in my family for my reckless decision.

It's been three months since then and I have been talking to everyone, even Draco, nothing changed but I felt Erica knew my feelings for Draco.

She would only ask me tons of questions related to my love interest, every time and that pisses off Mia and Sana.  To prove to Erica that I didn't have any feelings for Draco anymore, I spoke about different crushes I had and everytime she wasn't convinced.

Mia told me that Draco was hooking up with another girl that got Erica suspicious of me. But I was far away from everyone to even hook up.

Lol, wish I could have some love drama too

That night, I was scrolling through Instagram when someone made a comment on Mr.Hudson's photo "Wish, I could see you and your son together in some movie someday"

I am a huge fan of Hudson but still did not know that he had a son. I googled more about him. I was surprised when I got to know he had five children in total - Two sons and three daughters. His two daughters and his elder son were married while his youngest daughter was still in high school, his youngest son has been studying photography from one of the best art schools in the country after completing masters in business.

He had this charm that was evident on his face, I read his name "Luke Hudson" and the way it rolled my lips... felt so good. He was Charming - YES, he was attractive - YES.

The more I looked into his baby pictures and videos on the net, I knew the emotions on his face, I could relate to those, though our situations might have been different but emotions on face can never be wrong.

The following Wednesday, Mia, Sana and Terry gave me a surprise visit to my small condo. Sarah didn't want to travel as she was in her fifth month and did not want to take risks. Laying on my bed, they ordered me as a master, to make or order food that made me to almost laugh on their tone, acting like a slave and joining them, I tremble and say "Mam, the order is here"

"Oh, let's go girls" said Terry and everyone went out to carry the order of 20 boxes of pizzas, burgers, noodles, sushi, fish, chicken, mac & cheese and many more.

They continued their drama and scared off the innocent delivery boy. Taking their food, they started playing three dares and one truth!

Luckily the bottle spinned truth for me in two rounds and I laughed at them. When the third round began, I ended up getting a dare from Mia.

She smirked evilly and took revenge by saying "I confessed to my crush - Ace so now, you are going to message your crush" winking at me.

My eyes widened, I thought

How did she know of my recent crush on Luke Hudson.

I was dumbfounded but she smirked and gave me my mobile while Terry and Sana cheered.

Looking at them I say "I don't have his number"

"You do" accusing me, all three stare at me

"I swear, I don't have his number. How am I supposed to have his number when he is a celebrity" I murmured the last part to myself.

"What about instagram? Try it there" said Terry with hopeful eyes

Taking a last bite from pizza, I opened his Instagram account. He uploaded a picture a second ago, he looked smoking hot in black tee and black pants with a huge jacket over him, making his body drool worthy.

A smile escaped and Mia teased whether he replied to which I said I did not message him yet.

Snatching my mobile from me, she looks at the profile and asks "who is he?"

"My crush"

"No way" yelled Sana and Terry from behind Mia.

"What?"

"You are in love with Luke Hudson?"

"The guy with no face?"