Part 14 | Asgard

"Come on everyone!" Thor boomed, striding into the living room in full armour.

"What do you want brother?" Loki asked, laying with his head in your lap as you made little plaits in his hair.

"I've decided we should take the whole team on a tour of Asgard and the realms!" He boomed. The others looked up excitedly.

"Why the other realms?" Loki questioned.

"I want to show them our world, where we come from as they have so kindly shows us theirs. I think they would like it."

"Alright" Loki groaned, sitting up and vanishing the plaits.

"You ruined my hard work" you sulked. He smiled and kissed your temple, shimmering himself into full armour.

"Shall we go?" Thor asked excitedly.

"Don't we need to bring stuff?" Peter asked, almost bouncing around the room in excitement.

"Nope" the brothers said in unison as Loki shimmered you all into beautiful Asgardian clothing. You were wearing a dark green dress with gold embroidery.

"You put n/n in your colours brother" Thor beamed. Loki sighed.

"Someone had to, there's not enough colours in the rainbow" the god of Mischief answered.

You grinned and took his hand, wandering out the door with the others trailing behind.

"Hold on tight darling" Loki said with a smirk as the team huddled together in the backyard.

"Why?"

"You'll see."

"Heimdall open the Bifrost!" The brothers shouted in unison. A glowing rainbow light engulfed you all, the colours dancing around your eyesight as you flew through the air.

A minutes later you hit the ground with a thud.

You shrieked and fell flat on your back as Loki doubled over laughing. The team all landed in various states of disarray while the brothers landed perfectly.

"Fucking gods, honestly! Always landing perfectly" you groaned as Loki pulled you up from the floor.

"Greeting Lady Y/n, I've been expecting you" a tall man with golden armour boomed.

"Oh, um, thanks? I guess?" You said uncertainly, looking up at an amused Loki.

"Perfect landing darling" he snickered.

"Oh fuck off."

The man chuckled. Thor was busy helping the rest of the team up.

"Aren't you two going to help?" Heimdall asked you two.

"No" you answered at the same time, grinning.

"Prince Loki, Prince Thor, welcome home" Heimdall said once everyone had stood. "Welcome Avengers to Asgard."

"Prince Loki" you said dramatically, turning and bowing to him. "How may I be of service to you your Royal Highness?"

"You can shut up, that would be splendid" he answered with a laugh.

"Let's go my friends!" Thor said excitedly.

Loki took your hand, looking as excited as you've ever seen him.

"I am excited, I get to show my home" he said, smiling down at you.

"Dude stop doing that" you whinged, poking him the side. However you were unable to remove the smile on your face.

—————————————————

After meeting the King and Queen, (Loki and Thor's parents) the brothers had taken you on a tour of the realm.

"Asgard is gorgeous" you breathed out as you all flew back to the castle in little flying boats.

"It's is" Loki answered, smiling happily at you.

"You know, Loki to almost caused us to drown one of these things once" Thor called out from his little boat.

"That was your fault! I'm the better captain" Loki exclaimed.

"Fine, I'll race you" Thor said with a grin.

The two brothers lined the ships up in mid-air.

"Hold on mortals because I'm not coming back for you" Loki said with a smirk. Everyone clambered around, holding onto whatever they could.

"Three, two, one, go!" You called.

The two ships sped off, Loki immediately taking the lead. Thor looked outraged.

"Told you!" The god called back, smirking at you.

"You do realise you look slightly crazy" you told him. He laughed.

"I may be" he answered, going faster as the others screamed. "Hold on."

"What the fuck do you think we're doing??" Tony shouted back.

A second later the ship turned upside down as he flew you through a rock tunnel.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ODINSON YOU'RE GOING TO GET US KILLED!" You shrieked, holding onto Loki's waist.

"Oh relax, I've done this thousands in of times" he said causally, steering the ship through boulders, spinning round and round. "This is a shortcut."

And a second later you emerged from the dark tunnel, appearing right in front of the castle.

"Ta daaaa" Loki said proudly.

He slowed down and landed in front of the golden castle doors. He picked you up from where you were sitting on the floor and stepped out of the little boat.

The others stumbled out, falling over like dominoes.

"That was fun" he said pleasantly, grinning at you.

"You're going to be the death of me" you mumbled.

"Probably" he shrugged.

Thor's little boat appeared in the distance and you watched as he carefully landed and helped everyone out. Thor sighed when saw all of your people lying on the ground.

"Loki, they're human, your going to scare them" the God of Thunder said, helping them all up. "Also, where did you go?"

"Shortcut" Loki replied with a smirk. "You should know better than to race me brother."

"True."

"Why?" You asked.

"Loki knows the realms better than anyone else, especially Asgard" Thor explained. "He doesn't need the Bifrost to get around."

You looked at the younger brother, amazed. Loki just smirked.

"Alright, all mission partners are sharing rooms, there are maids that will help you find them" Thor instructed. Everyone nodded and paired up.

"This lucky bugger gets to stay in a Royal Room!" Pietro exclaimed, looking over at you.

"Shouldn't have rejected me as your partner speedy" Loki smirked before teleporting to his room.

He set you down gently as you gasped.

"This like an apartment" you murmured, turning slowly on your heel to admire the dark green, black and gold rooms.

"Perks of being a Prince" Loki said with a smile.