Part 16 | Your Majesty

It fricking flash flooded OVERNIGHT🙄
At least I get a day off school

———————————-

"He's going to hate me" Loki mumbled as you both walked down the hall to Thor's room.

"No he's not Loki, he loves you dearly" you answered, holding his hand tightly.

You reached the door and looked up at the God beside you. He took a deep breath and knocked quietly.

Thor let you both in and Loki reluctantly explained everything he had found out last night. There was a silence for a seconds after he finished before Thor crushed Loki into a hug, babbling about how much loves and admires him.

------------------------------------------------------------

You and the others were currently walking through the Royal Palace of Vanaheim. When you had arrived by the Bifrost the Queen had heard and invited you all to met her. Then you would all be given a tour of the realm.

"Whatever you do, don't say anything" Loki said firmly to the others as you all sat down in the Royal Court.

The Queen was sitting on her throne, trying to get the advisors attention. The noise of hundreds of people shouting and arguing was deafening.

"Order!" She called out.

"No, get your sister back and we'll listen" someone shouted out and many people cheered.

"What the fuck" you muttered before standing up from your seat and walking forward. Loki and Thor called out for you but you ignored them.

"AS THE QUEEN OF VANAHEIM I COMMAND YOU STOP THIS NONSENSE!" You shouted as you strode forwards, power and authority ringing through your voice.

Every sound in the hall immediately ceased.

The Queen gasped, standing up as you walked though the large hall.

"This is atrocious!" You shouted, moving towards her. The Queen stood quickly before moving off to the side of the Throne.

You stood in front of the golden throne, your arms folded in front of your chest. "What I have just witnessed is unacceptable! The citizens of Vanaheim rely on your decisions to bring peace and prosperity to the realm! I did not think I would return to this!"

Everyone bowed their heads in shame. Sighing, you pinched the bridge of you nose, taking a breath.

"I did not think I would return like this" you muttered.

"How do we know it's really you?" Someone shouted out. You shimmered yourself into the clothes of the Queen:

 You shimmered yourself into the clothes of the Queen:

There were gasps and everyone bowed. You could see the Avengers and the Princes gaping at you. You just grimaced and turned back to the people.

"I have business to attend to. My sister will continue her role as temporary Queen until I return. Do not disappoint me" you said finally, stepping back down.