Part 9 | The Real Mission

"You ready green bean?"

"As always floaty."

You grinned at each other as you walked down pavement. You both slipped into a dim alley way, looking up the walls.

"I can't believe I can't use magic to get up there" Loki muttered as you walked over to large industrial pipe.

"Poor Loki, his one interesting feature cannot be used" you replied with a smirk, scaling the pipe quickly.

"Rude."

Stark had warned Loki not to teleport you both up to the roof as civilians may see, much to the Gods irritation.

He followed after you, climbing up the pipe elegantly.

"How the fuck did you manage to make that elegant" you complained as you slid off the side of the pipe, landing unsteadily. Loki jumped off and landed perfectly beside you, smirking.

"I am a God darling, now let's go."

Loki walked quickly over the rooftop, crouching down to pull the vent cover off. He stood back and looked down at you.

"Are we using the wires or are you floating us down?" He asked, looking at the drop.

Loki was his Asgardian armour and you were wearing your suit:

Change if you want <3

"I'll float us down" you answered, stepping closer to him.

He wrapped his arms tightly around your waist while you put one arm his neck. With small flick of your wrist you were both heading at a steady pace towards the floor.

"See Stark, I told you we don't need your stupid wires" you whispered, looking at where you knew the camera was on Loki's armour.

Tony had decided he would keep putting cameras on you so he could see your missions. You and Loki were pissed at first, but the others wanted to see what happened, claiming you were both really funny.

Loki landed silently on the floor, placing you down beside him.

"Alright, where's the head office?" He whispered, turning around.

"That way idiot, did you read the map?"

"Nope, I knew you would" he answered with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes and carefully made your way across the room, checking for any security systems. Peeking through the crack in the door, you could see around guards stationed behind it.

You reached up to whisper in Loki's ear. "There's ten, five each. You take the left, I'll take the right."

He nodded once and conjured three large daggers, taking two and passing the other to you. You slid it into your belt and readied yourself.