Chapter 4:

*Amber*

I couldnt believe what I saw! Mr.Hood and his slut that he was talking to in the administion office was all over each other after giving me butterflies in my stomach.

I walked back to the art room with a guilt. I could think of anything expect the way he pushed me to the wall and kissed me.

I closed my eyes tight and breathed in heavily. What is happening?

There was a sudden knock on the door.
"Come in" I said.

"Sorry for disturding, But are you Miss Summer?" a tall man dressed in a formal office clothes asked.

My mouth hanged open on how tall he was. I managed to close it shortly after I noticed his blue crystal eye and his lip ring.

I smiled and said "Yes, You are?"
"Mr. Hemmings, But please call me Luke, Lucas or anything you are comfortable with" he said biting his lip ring.

Oh god! Please stop doing that i said to myself
"Oh. You can call me Amber" I said reaching my arm out.

"Oh. Art Teacher right?" he asked grabbing my hand gently.

"Yes, Are you science teacher because there are so many labs around here" I said pulling my hand from his.

"Good guess but no. I am a English teacher" he laughed

"Cool! So...can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Anything"

"Who teaches in the science lab at the end of the corridor? I asked.

"You mean the biology lab?"

"No wonder they were all over each other, it was a biology lab" I mutter

"What?" Luke asked

"Sorry, who teaches in the biology lab?" I asked

"That would be Miss Russett or Andrea Russett!"

"Oh. Does Mr.Hood and her have anything going on?"

"Not any more, I guess"

"Not any more?" I knitted my eyebrows together.

"They use to date but they broke up 3 months ago" he replied.

Dated? I was shocked! And I kissed his soft lips. He touched my chin with his bare hands leaving me with butterflies on my stomach and than I see and his EX kissing each other. Why am I so jealous? I am so fucked up.

*Rannggg Rannnggg*

"Thats the second class bell, see you later than?" he asked biting his lip ring.

I blushed "Maybe."

"Can I take you out for-"

"Mr. Hemmings, You are going to be late for your class if you are still standing here talking to Miss Summer" a voice cut Luke off.

I turned my head and saw no other than..

MR.HOT PERVERTED MANWHORE HOOD. Cutting off Luke who was going to ask me on a date. WTF? I am going to kill him for ruining my date with Luke and making me to have butterflies on my stomach than going back to his EX, MISS BITCH RUSSETT. Why cant I live normally.

----------///(End Of Chapter 4)///-----

OMG 67 Views???? I am soo happyyy!!!!!
Words cannot express my happiness :D
Sorry for not updating yesterday! I was a bit out of my mood. Next update will be On Sunday or Monday because my school starts tomorrow. Why isnt wattpad like youtude :"((( Hahahaha...

Byyyueee