Chapter 1: "Are you sexually active"

*Amber*

Well stepping in to this school already gives me chills or is it the AC? Hmm..well currently I am going for a job interview in this school. Sucks huh being a teacher if you would ask me but without any fuss i would totally accept because half of the time I don't know what the hell am I doing....well most of the time.

"Hi, I'm Amber Summer and I came here for a job interview with...Hmm..Mr Hood?" I asked the lady that was sited in the front office.

"Ooh...Miss Summer! Yes Mr Hood has told me to keep you here for a moment because he is actually talking to a Mrs. Russett, our science teacher. But please take a seat! we will call you when he has finished talking to her." she said, i nodded my head and smiled.

I sat down, this school seems nice. Well its my first school which I'm going to teach after my collage studying years. Its scary already! like it seems like high school just ended and here I am going to teach a bunch of annoying pests. I am a art major. Got a 3.5 GPA not bad at all but I am sure i would be a art teacher here.

"Miss Summer, Mr Hood would like to see you" the lady said. Well this is it! Don't screw it up Amber!

I walked towards the glass door. I held the handle and prayed that I wont be embarrassed. Come on take a deep breathe Amber.

"Hello Mr Hood" I greeted. I stepped inside a saw a gentlemen with a suit. Tanned skin, blonde strips in his hair. My mouth hanged open on his flawless. I could stand there and watch how hot he was. Like come on, I just got out from collage. What you expect?

"Miss Summer, please take a sit, sorry for making you wait." he said.

"No no. Its totally cool...I mean fine" Ouch! like I said i just got out from collage!

I took a sit and handed him my file which contains diploma on art. "Aaa...Art major very impressive Miss Summer" he said smiling
He knitted his eyebrows together "3.5 GPA? Miss Summer how old are you?"

"Turning 20 in a couple of months Mr Hood"

"Turning? So you're 19?"

"I'm afraid I am Mr Hood"

"Its Calum by the way"

"Amber" i said smiling

He put my file down and stood up. "Would you like a coffee....Amber?" he asked.

"I would love too...Calum"

He smiled and walked his way to the coffee maker and poured two cups of coffee.

"Here" Handing me the cup.
"Thank You" i said, he grabbed the chair which was next to me and sat down.

"So..Amber why do you like being a art teacher?" he asked

I nodded and replied "Because art expresses me, Life is full of art. Even the foam of the coffee that you are drinking is art Calum"

He look at his coffee and laughed. "What I meant was, Why would a hot person like you not become a Vice principle?"

I giggled "Very funny but I like art so I just wanted to be an art teacher"

"Well, I cant stop you than" he nodded him head and got up.

He walked towards his table and sat down.
"Are you sexually active?" he asked
"Excuse me"
"Are. You. Sexually.Active.?"
"Why would you be asking me that" i raised my voice and my eyebrows.
"Because I don't want my students to sleep with my teacher" he answered.
"So I got the job?"
"Not until you answer that question"
I stared at him "Yes but I don't fuck students" I said with my angry face.
"Good, you start tomorrow" he said
"Thanks Mr Hood"
"Its Calum again"
"I would call you Mr Hood instead" I said angrily.

I got up and left the room. What was I thinking? Or I would say what was he thinking? Why does he have to worry if I was "Sexually Active" What the fuck? I don't fuck 15, 16 year olds. Is he a pervert or what?

"Miss Summer" I heard my name.
I turned around and saw no other that MR. PERVERTED HOOD!

"You forgot your files!"
"Oh. Thanks"
While taking the file he grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward. Like really forward that i was only few inches away from he's lips.

"Welcome to pain Miss Summer!" He smirk. He let go of my wrist and walked away.

What the actual fuck?

--------///End Of Chapter 1///-------

Hey Guys! Sorry If This Chapter Was Short But I Hope You Guys Enjoy.

I Dont Usually Write These Stiffs Bit I Read Them Alot So Yeah. Sorry If Its Sucked Because It Did. Next Chapter Will Be Better. :)