𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Beginne am Anfang

You looked at him, "I was just showing her how to use a laptop."

He snorted a laugh, now his eyes landed on Emily who was glaring at you dead in the eye. You're in trouble. So, you excused yourself from the two, grabbing the clipboard and made your way to her office.

By the time you got there, she was already leaving so you had to pick up your pace.

"Miss Romanoff, Hi, uhm, here is your schedule." You started as she looks at her watch without stopping from the walk.

She sighed. "What's first?" She asked without giving you a glance.

"Mrs. Dickinson-6:30a.m" You answered, as you both entered the elevator. "Mr. Lawrence-9:00a.m. Ms. Huntington-11:00a.m. and last is, Mr. Davidson-1:15p.m." You finished, clearing your throat after.

Natasha was looking at you in confussion but you were too occupied by her schedules.
"I don't think I've seen you before." That seems to get your attention as you looked back at her, slightly arching an eyebrow. After a long moment of silence. "Oh, wait, you're the laundry girl from yesterday." She added.

You released a sigh of relief and chuckled ever so lightly in an awkward manner. "Y-yes, I'am."

It's a good thing she doesn't remember she fucked you, right?

"Well..." She trailed off, her eyes going down then back to your eyes. "You've transformed very quickly." She smirked at you in amusement, and suddenly you felt suffocated under her gaze, until the sound of the elevator breaks in and she shifted her gaze from you.

The meeting went by like a cheeta. I should stop comparing things to animals, wait — is a Grinch considered as an animal? Anyways, as I was saying. It went like a blur, you just sat there listening and taking notes, but if you go further into details, Natasha couldn't seem to take her eyes off you as she glanced every time she gets the chance to, you were aware of it but you ignored her so that you could focus, but when you do that your brain gets a bit dirty.

And the next thing you knew was you were pinned on your back at the cold metal of the elevator, after Natasha pushed the button so that it would stop moving.

Your lips parted a bit as you breathe in and out, and the longer she stares at you, the more built up anxiety to grow.

"Are you following me?" She asked dangerously as if she's going to kill you.

"What?" Your breath hitched audibly and she slightly smirked.

"I said, are you following me?" She repeated, same tone as earlier. "First the club, then here, at my work? Are you or are you not following me?"

You slightly repositioned your body since you were a bit slipping under her. "I'm not following you." You shook your head slowly. You were hugging the clipboard in fear, which caused your chest to pop up a little too much as her eyes travelled from your eyes then down at your front so quickly.

"Okay." She stated casually, pulling herself from you and fixed her blazer same as you did to your clothes.

As soon as the door opened, Emily was standing there with a horror look. You both stepped out.

"I have a very bad news." She started, glaring at you to step back and so you did. "Ms. Haley went to Paris this morning and wouldn't be back until next week." She continued and Natasha furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance.

"What for?" She questioned, furiously looking at her employee.

"For a fashion show." Emily blurted out.

"But she hasn't been to any of that in the last five years." Natasha mumbled as if she was trying to think of something.

You and Emily shared a look, but hers seems to be disturbed while yours was in confusion.
'Who's Haley?' You whispered enough for Emily to hear.

'Her fiancée,' she replies in the same manner.

Oh, the girl from yesterday.

"You." Natasha looked at your direction.

"Me?" You pointed at yourself, and she nodded.

"Yes." She answered and you widened your eyes. "Come with me." Grabbing your wrist, turning to walk the opposite way of her office and you looked back at Emily.

'Where is she taking me?' You mouthed.

'I don't know, just do what she says.' She mouths back and that only made you more anxious.

'And what if she wants me to bury someone?' You questioned, still mouthing it and Emily sends you a death glare as if saying behave.

╚⏤⏤⏤╗ ⧗ ╔⏤⏤⏤╝