Fiona

Group: NCT/ NCT127/ NCT Dream/ SuperM
Member: Mark Lee
Plot: Best friend Mark Lee X Y/N

Your best friend, Mark, nagged you like crazy all day. Why? He wanted to watch a movie with you. You were busy all day, and you told him that. He wouldn't let up. "Just watch the movie with me.", he requested for the hundredth time that day.

So, there the two of you were, on the couch, watching Shrek. Yes, Shrek. The movie had just gotten to the part when Lord Farquad was revealed to be short. Mark released a small cackle.

"This guy.", he laughed under his breath. You smiled. You weren't really paying attention to the movie, but to Mark's reactions to the movie. He truly looked like a little kid. Especially when he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, so that you were laying with your back against his chest. He liked this position. It was comfy for him, but it was even more comfy for you. And that's why he liked it so much. He liked it when you were happy.

You let your head sink against his cheek and then rested your arms on top of his own. As you laid against Mark, you felt your eyes become heavy. But you also felt something else. Mark moved beneath you a bit, then you felt his mouth right next to your ear. "Don't fall asleep, there's something I wanna show you after the movie.", he whispered.

You hummed in response and tried to focus on the movie.

Somehow, in between the big fight Shrek had with Donkey, and the kiss that turned Fiona into an ogre for forever, you and Mark ended up on your sides, him in between your body and the couch, his arm thrown over you, resting on your thigh. You were dozing off from how comfortable you were when you heard, "Y/N, you're the Fiona to my Shrek.", you turned your head and tried to look at Mark. His eyes widened. "Wait, you're awake?", he gaped. "Uh, yeah...", you sat up, and he did the same. "I am so sorry, Y/N."

"But why? Did you not mean it?", you cocked an eyebrow. "I-I did...", Mark blushed. You smiled and gave him a hug. "Thanks, Shrek.", you chuckled, "I feel the same.", he pulled away from you, eyes even wider. "Wait, seriously?"

You nodded and gave him a peck. He didn't let it stop there. He cupped your cheek gently and kissed you deeply. When the two of you stopped for air, he rested his fingertips on your thigh. You threw your arms over his shoulders and rested your forehead on his. "Would I still be your Fiona if I looked like her?", you asked randomly. He chuckled. "Fiona's hot and so are you.", he answered truthfully. You scoffed and kissed him to shut him up. From that day on, your nickname was Fiona.