Pretend PT. 1

Group: Tomorrow By Together
Member: Choi Yeonjun
Aesthetic: American Highschool

"Daniel, I swear to god, if you don't get off of me-", you complained, as your friend, Daniel held onto your arm. "Oh, come on! Please!", he begged you. You shook your head and closed your locker. "I already told you, I don't do parties. Ever.", you said. He groaned. "It's one party. I'll do anything. Just pretend to be my date.", Daniel pouts. You rolled your eyes and turned to face him. "Can't you ask someone else?", now you were the one whining. Daniel liked to ask absurd things of you, such as going to a party with him and pretending like the two of you were together, to show his ex that he was over her (which is obviously not how you do that). "No. I only wanna go out with you.", he whined. "Why do you care what your ex thinks anyways? Just ignore her.", you sighed as you crossed your arms. Daniel gave you a pouty lip and big puppy eyes.

"...Ugh, fine. I'll go.", you gave in. He immediately started acting like you'd just bought him a car. He wrapped his arms around you and started bouncing up and down. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!", he squeaked. You were having trouble breathing from how he was holding you, but before you could complain, he stopped and started to sprint down the hall.

"Where are you going?!", you called after him. "I need to pick out an outfit!", he answered, running out of the school. You couldn't leave, yet, however. You still had to go to debate club. When you said that parties weren't your thing, you meant it. Daniel knew that. He knew everything about you, and you knew everything about him. Like how he was one of the only people in his inner circle who liked mint chocolate ice cream. Or how his real name wasn't even Daniel. It's Yeonjun. He started going by Daniel when he moved to America for his schooling. The two of you were thick as thieves, and you did everything together. Well, almost everything. Daniel liked going to parties. You didn't. You liked going to the library, or the park at night. He wasn't into that. So, your nights were spent differently, but your days revolved around each other. Tonight, though...your night revolved around him and his ex-girlfriend.

~Time Skip~

After debate, you were already exhausted, and you still had to go to that party...at first, you were just going to go to the party in your house clothes. But then you saw your gym uniform hanging up in your closet and decided why not just wear that instead. It'd be easier to dance in and way more comfortable, anyways. No reason to look for the 'perfect' outfit when an outfit was already hanging up right in front of your face. To be honest, you were just lazy, though. You didn't care enough to sift through your drawers just to look good at a stupid party. So you wore it.

It was casual, comfortable, and it looked good

It was casual, comfortable, and it looked good. You'd never thought about wearing it anywhere other than gym class, but something told you that you should give it a chance. You threw black sweatshirt over it and then undid your hair, letting it fall down. You slid your shoes on and went to meet Daniel at his house. When you knocked, it took about five seconds for Daniel to be standing in front of you and admiring your figure. You took the liberty of looking at his outfit, and you smiled to yourself. His outfit was the most 'him' thing you'd ever seen.

 His outfit was the most 'him' thing you'd ever seen

"You look great.", he complimented. You blushed and smiled widely. "So do you...", you said nervously. 'Why am I so nervous? We're only having a conversation', you thought. He led you to his car, and helped you in, before getting in himself, and driving the two of you to his ex's house. You knew that tonight could either go great...or go terribly...and you weren't excited to find out...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN
teehee. So, this might end up being more than two parts, I haven't decided, yet, but however many parts it has, I hope they'll be enjoyed!!!
Bai~