Naughty Ni-Ki PT. 1

Group: Enhypen
Member: Nishimura Riki
Aesthetic: Dormitory

Just a quick note, anyone who clicked on this thinking it was smut......my mans is only FIFTEEN as of writing this. cOmE oN mAn ThAtS nOt CoOl😫
He's a smol boy. I'll write cute little romantic fluffs but nothing else. I'm a soft Stan for Nishimura Riki and always will be. Thank you for coming to my Ned Knock, okay, bye.

"Niki!", you heard someone yell. You peeked your head out of your dorm and saw your neighbor Jake, running after his roommate, Niki. Holding a... spatula? You were confused to say the least, but it's not like they didn't do things like this a lot. You walked out all the way when they got out of your view. You wanted to see what was going on. Very quickly, though, you get absolutely knocked on your rear. Someone really knocked you over with their entire body, and then landed on top of you. It was Niki, and Jake finally caught up to him, too.

"Ah, miahne Ayesha noona, but I have to go now-", Niki's words were cut off by Jake grabbing him and lifting him up

"Fix the pancakes!", Jake yelled in his thick (oooou thicc) Aussie accent. For a moment you wondered if you were about to witness a murder. "Hyeong, please! Hyeong put me down!", Niki squeaked (but like in a manly way, cuz his voice was so deep). "Stop calling me hyeong, and fix the pancakes!", Jake screeched at him.

"I don't know how!", Niki laughed loudly. You finally decided to stand up and brush yourself off. "Uhm, I might know how. What'd you do to them?", you asked. "He poured too much and spilled the batter on the sides, then he spilled it again when trying to move it.", Jake explained. "Oh, that's it? I'll help you oppa.", you smiled brightly. Everyone at the dorms viewed you as a little girl, as you were only a year older than Niki, but really, since you were living on your own and essentially raising yourself, you knew how to get a lot of different things done. Like fix pancake batter mistakes.

Jake put Niki down and ruffled his hair. "See? That's how you respect your elders.", Jake smiled. Niki furrowed his brows. "You want me to call you 'oppa'? But why?", he whined. Jake gave him a 'you serious?' look. Then Niki's face shifted into one of realization. "Oh, you meant...helping out...and stuff...O-Okay, yeah, I understand...", Niki muttered.

You went into the dorm and helped fix the pancakes. Or at least, you tried to. All of you ended up throwing flour and sugar at each other, making a huge mess. However, it did make for a good video for Engenes and Ashes. A lot of laughing, crying, and screaming went down that day. But something else happened, too. You became friends with the Enhypen members, and even gained a small crush on their leader, Jungwon.

"That's not fair...", Jungwon pouted at you. You smiled and put the broom up. " I've gotta mop the floors then I'll help you with the dishes. I promise."

"Fine.", he continued to pout as he started to do the dishes. You chuckled and grabbed the mop, thinking about how cute Jungwon looked when he pouted. Little did you know, Niki was doing some pouting of his own, while he was helping Heesung and Sunoo make dinner. He was cutting carrots and watching you and Jungwon goof around with each other like best friends.

Or worse...like you were in a relationship. It bothered him. It wasn't because he didn't want Jungwon to be happy. It was because he'd had a crush on you ever since you moved in. The second he saw you, you took up all the space in his mind, and he couldn't get you out of it. You were the first thing he thought about when he woke up, and the last thing before he went to sleep. When he was practicing and filming, he always did the best he could, in hopes you would watch him and be impressed with him. When he performed, he just imagined that everything he was doing was for you. He was in love with you and he had no idea. Neither did you.

While watching you watch Jungwon, his hand slipped, and the knife slipped with it. He ended up wincing in pain as he cut his palm. The knife dropped to the floor and so did the mop. You dropped it and ran to him as fast as you could, grasping his hand.

"Niki-ah, are you okay?", you asked him, examining the cut. It was pretty deep. "Ah, noona, it hurts...", he whined. "I know. Oppa, do you have a first aid kit anywhere?", you asked Heesung. "I'll go get it.", he nodded and ran out of the kitchen. "Riki, what happened? Did the knife slip?", Jungwon asked, as he gently held his wrist to look at it. "I'm fine...I don't need you to baby me...", Niki mumbled. "We just wanna make sure you're okay. This cut's deep.", you smiled friendly at him. He nodded and looked at his hand again.

Heesung ran back into the kitchen and handed you the small first aid kit that they had. You thanked him and opened it. "You trust me to do this right, Niki-ah?", you questioned. He smiled at you and gave you a firm nod. 'Cute', you thought to yourself as you wet a piece of gauze with some rubbing alcohol. You looked into his eyes. "This is gonna sting, okay?", you warned him. He bit his lip and nodded in understanding. Once you cleaned and bandaged his hand completely, he looked it over and then looked at you.

"Thank you noona."