Skipping

Group: EXO OT12
Member: Lu Han
Aesthetic: Cute Apartment

Quick note, if you're someone who sees Luhan as an innocent baby or...whatever...maybe this isn't for you. This is a bit suggestive.

You and your boyfriend, Luhan were sitting around listening to music, both of you doing your own thing. Luhan usually enjoyed listening to music with you. You would hum along and bob your head, not even knowing you were doing it. He found it adorable. He liked your cutesy side, even though you hated it. You weren't the cute type at all, and he knew that. However, he still tried to keep you innocent. Well, not really tried. He just saw you as his innocent little baby.

Today, you were listening to your EXO playlist with him, when a suggested song played instead of the next song in it. You sighed to yourself because you weren't gonna skip it. You hated skipping songs, so you just sat and let it play. That's when the voice came in. It caught you off guard...it sounded familiar. Immediately, you turned it up to listen to it. You'd never heard this song before, you were so confused. And the song was in English, your first language, so you had no problem keeping up. However, once the lyrics really began, Luhan grabbed your phone and skipped the song.

You glared at him as he gave your phone back. "Are you serious? Lu Han-ah...", you groaned, going back to the song. It began playing again, and Luhan snatched your phone once more, skipping it, and giving it back, going back to minding his own business.

 It began playing again, and Luhan snatched your phone once more, skipping it, and giving it back, going back to minding his own business

"Yah, stop it!", you complained, playing it once more. That's when he grabbed your phone, threw it on the floor and pushed you down on the couch, pinning your arms above your head so you couldn't get it back. "Ugh! Lu Han, I swear, if you broke my phone!"

"We're not listening to the song. Let it go.", he demanded. You rolled your eyes. "Get off of me. Now.". He ignored you and glared at you. He didn't usually get angry, so you were very curious as to what was in that song. You glared right back at him, probably just equally as annoyed with him as he was with you. "What is up with you?", you questioned, trying to wriggle from his grip. "Maybe the same thing that's up with you.", he clapped back. "With me? What'd I even do?", you frowned. Luhan lowered his face just a few centimeters away from your own. "You're being a little brat."

"It's just a song. You wouldn't stop skipping.", you thrashed around and that's when he finally let you go. He didn't get off you, however. "It's a song that you don't need to be hearing. Let it go. I mean it. Don't piss me off, princess.", he climbed off of you and walked into the kitchen. You groaned and picked your phone up. No cracks. You decided to grab your ear buds, that's when you plugged them in and went back to the song once more. Upon seeing the artist and title, you knew that Luhan probably wouldn't let you listen to it because it's embarrassing. The song was by him, and called 'Lu'.

You played it and let it continue. The lyrics certainly caught you off guard. But once it ended, you actually started it over and started to bob. You could imagine Luhan saying these things, so you weren't surprised about that, just more surprised that he put them in a song. After the song ended the second time, you sat there for a few seconds trying to really process the song. That's when you got up and walked to the kitchen, earbuds in your ears and hips shaking as the song had started over. You actually liked it. Luhan looked at you with his brows furrowed. "What?", he asked. "Nothing." you smirked. "Nothing?", Luhan repeated.

"Nothing.", you confirmed, your smirk still prominent. He narrowed his eyes at you. "What're you listening to?", he asked, taking a couple steps closer. You put your finger on your chin and pouted. "Hm, I'm not sure...'blow it like a flute~'", you giggled as you ran away from him. "Yah! Come back here!", you heard his voice behind you. "Show me what it do!", you called behind yourself, running to the stairs. You had jumped up while running, and your feet had skipped a few steps of the stairs. Just as your foot was about to meet the step, you were grabbed midair by your waist, then almost immediately pinned to the ground.

You struggled once again, trying to get from under Luhan. "I thought I told you not to listen to the song, princess.", he reminded you. You rolled your eyes, not getting why it matters. "It's just a song, and it's good anyways.", you told him. He seemed surprised. Then he smiled a little. "You like songs like that?", he cocked an eyebrow. You were about to answer when he interrupted. "Ah, let me correct myself, you like things like that?", he looked down at you awaiting your answer. "Han, come on...", you pushed him up, and sat up as you did, now your faces were only inches apart. "Well? Is my innocent princess not as innocent as I hoped?", he pouted. You scoffed. "Of course I'm not. You know that...", you said, tilting your head to the side. He chuckled and gave you a kiss. "Sorry I freaked out. I just didn't know how you would react.", he said. You gave him another kiss. "I feel like in your mind, I'm a small child.", you mentioned, "Let's fix that."

He furrowed his brows in confusion, when you kissed him once more, throwing your arms over his shoulders, and pulling him closer to you. After a few moments he broke the kiss. "Ah, I see what you mean...go ahead and fix it, baby."

Not me listening to Lu on repeat while writing this-
Help me pls pfft
Welp, anyways, I'ma go, bai~