"Wow, that a hell of a weapon you have there."

Russia looked back at him confused. He didn't sound worried nor scared by the fact that, besides all the other creepy 'details' he had on himself, there is even more.

America shook his head and cleared his throat.

"Sorry for my behavior. I'll go bring you my little gift. Oh, and before I leave, what would you like to eat? We have pork, beef and chicken meat. Jump up once for pork, twice for beef and three times for chicken. I know my request is quite silly but I can't think of any other way for you to tell me what you want."

Russia jumped up twice.

"So beef it is. Raw, cooked or baked?"

This confused Russia. They always fed him raw meat. And honestly it wasn't something. He maybe looks like an animal, but he was born a human. He jumped up twice again.

"Cooked? Okay. I'll go tell them to prepare your meal and I'll be back in a minute."

America made his way down the hall and stopped next to the two soldiers at the end of it.

"Well done guys. Seems like he's only triggered by someone yelling close to him."

"But I don't understand why?," one of the soldiers said, looking down the hall towards the containment cell.

"If I'm honest, I don't know either. Anyway, you said that my package arrived?"

"Yes, Sir. It's right outside."

"Great. I'll head outside now. I'll be right back."

As he walked away the guards looked at each other.

"You know, he maybe does make some dumb decisions or requests us to do some weird things from time to time, but I'd rather have him do that then treat us the way Soviet treats his men."

"I know, right? Yesterday, when we were sitting with them, they were so exhausted and stressed that it's just unbelievable. They are soldiers, for God's sake, not slaves. Even some of them were treated better then how Soviet treats them."

"Not to mention that Russia, or however he calls that creature, tried to attack everyone except him. He tried to even break out of the cell when Soviet talked to him."

"Well, they say that animals can feel if you're a good or a bad person. Maybe he can too."

"Most likely."

——————————————————————

"Where's our head chef?!," America yelled as he walked into the kitchen. For a facility that contains only one creature, and that had only 14 workers it had a pretty large cafeteria.

"I'm here!," the chef said as he pushed between the other workers.

He stopped in front of America and nodded.

"How do you like your new working space?"

"It's wonderful, Sir. But it's pretty messy. We need to clean it and carry some stuff out to make more space. I don't know what the Russians were thinking. This is a kitchen, not a storage space. Oh! And I have to say I have a special dish I shall prepare for you, and our soldiers of course."

"That's really kind of you. But I have one special request."

"I'm listening."

"I want you to prepare the best cooked beef ever."

"Uuu, so you want me to prepare cooked beef for you? I'll prepare the best you ever tasted."

America laughed softly.