when your learning to deal with it

Kai there was always pain in your lungs. But you've learn the oxygen tank makes it so much easier. You walked around the house bored when a sharp pain hit your lungs. You teared up as your dad walked into the room. Baby I told you to not walk around it'll hurt you. He looked at the tank it really does help he smiled. The sharp pain started to feel like it was stabbing you. Dad it's doing it again you said as a tear running down your cheek. He picked you up dragging the tank close by here sit down. I'm starting to hate my lungs dad you said. I guess that you'll have to get used to it I'm sorry he said. But your hasn't let you outside you look sadly at the flowers and meadow. Jay your pain was a constant misery you had stage 2. You weren't really aloud up every time you got up you were told you could hurt yourself. Is this really How my life will be a room wow fun you said to yourself. As your dad walked in baby I'm sorry I really am but it's for the better. I know but I just want to explore outside daddy you said. No I'm not loosening you baby he said kissing your forehead. Zane you have had a lot of muscle spasms and it's not a good sign. You walked up to you Dad and your leg felt numb. This was new and you feel forward he lunges. Luckly he caught you my leg it's numb you said. You must lay down snowflake he exclaimed dad could you carry me I can't walk we'll on a numb leg. He carried you to your room and wouldn't let you leave. Cole. They finally got you under control from your anxiety attack. But when you got home your dad wouldn't let you leave the house in fear of an anxiety attack. Dad it'll be really quick dad you begged. No i'm not almost loosing you again he said. Dad I'll be fine you reassured. He wrapped you in a hug pulling you on the couch and on his lap as he said nope. You huffed relaxing in his arms. Lloyd you couldn't walk we'll and you were in a wheelchair. It was hard to remover outside so you were stuck inside. They had to add ramps around the house and lower the table. When you got inside he let you wheel yourself around. It was easy but your bedroom was upstairs. You saw ramps placed around the house. You went threw the narrow hallway and got stuck. You got up from your chair holding the wall and slowly made your way to your father. Daddy You said his head instantly shot your way. What are you doing without your chair. It's stuck in the hallway you said. Baby never leave your chair you could before he could finish you fell loosing balance. Your dad came to you. Let me at least try to get up Daddy You said. You keep trying and failing and falling. Baby it's okay to need help he said I just feel I'm bothering you you said. Baby your never bothering you he said. I feel hopeless daddy you said darling your never hopeless as long as you have me.