when they discover something

Sorry it's kinda long Kai you were walking around the house telling your dad exactly what happened at school when your lungs were hurting. Dad why do my lungs hurt you asked. What was that sweetie he said. Your chest has been hurting but not this bad. Daddy my lungs are on fire you started. Baby what do I do he asked consered. I can't breathe you yelled. Kai picked you up running to the hospital. Then found out you had lung cancer stage 1. You had passed out and Kai was stroking your hair tears running down him cheeks he was sitting next to your bed. You started to wake up and saw your dad's teary eye'd face. You sat up and whinced. Oww you whined holding your chest. Lay down baby girl he squeaked. You shook your head and sat on his lap. What's wrong you asked hugging him your dad hardly ever cried. Sweetie you have stage 1 lung cancer. You felt your chest crying. It's okay daddy I'll be okay i'm sure you said threw your tears. You hardly cried either. You both hugging crying daddy i'm scared I know baby girl I know. Jay the hospital had inspected you to find out that you had stage 2 cancer. Jay was terrified and worried about you. You had just woke up next to him. Jay pov I look at her she gave me a weak smile. Why do I have tubes in my arms and why are you crying am I dead you said. No sweetie i replied laughing slightly. Daddy You have to tell me why your crying you said. Baby you have stage 2 cancer i said. Your smile faded daddy I'm scared tell me your joking please tell me your joking you said tears running down your cheeks. No sweetie i'm sorry I said crying more. Daddy I'm not going to to die am I She asked. I bursted into tears hugging her you have to stay strong I can't lose my little girl I can't lose my baby I said. She smiled slightly Hey daddy i'm tough I'll make it please stop crying I'm not going anywhere you said. That's my little girl I said. but that explains why i'm weak all the time you said. Zane. Zane had tears and was sparking. You had gotten a brain tumor I think it's like cancer. He's sparking was getting worse. You woke up and saw him sparking. Daddy what's wrong you hugged him. You have a brain tumor darling your arm jerked up You had a muscle spasm. Dad what just happened you asked. Your going to have a lot of new things happening He said. Daddy I'm scared I don't want to have you groan holding your head. He's sparking came back my baby is in pain and I can't do anything about it he cried. Daddy I'll live I'm tough please stop crying daddy you cried. He stopped and hugged you snuggling close. Crying on his chest don't worry sweetie I won't let anything happen to you. Cole. Your anxiety has gotten to the point it's medically now. You woke up in a bed with a mask over your head. The doctors spoke don't move. You started to freak out. Daddy You screamed calm down the doctor yelled. No I want my dad now you yelled. Cole came in the room crying. Daddy i'm scared you yelled there helping your breathing he replied. You looked around and they clicked a button and your eyes started to close daddy said before passing out. Lloyd. You had lost to much blood in your leg. Lloyd was crying bad and you woke up. You jumped off the bed and fell. You looked at your left leg to see your knee and down was missing. Daddy You said crying he has crying way worse. Don't cry you said standing up to walk over to him and you fell down but Lloyd jumped from his seat and caught you. Daddy You said crying in his chest as he stroked your back. Baby girl it was the only way you could live I couldn't lose you He cried. Dad I'm not weak now am I you said no baby your strong and I love you He cried with you. Your strong beautiful and you'll always be my little girl He said as you cried together.