No.13 Passion and Adoration

(THIS IS A CHAPTER WITH MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE BE ADVISED!)

"Kaeya..." You whispered quietly as his lips trailed from your mouth to your neck in a matter of seconds. He bit and kissed repeatedly, his tongue never once leaving your skin as he pressed you fervently against the door of your shared bedroom.

"Tell me if you ever want to stop." He spoke against your neck, and you nodded in complete agreement. He slowly began fiddling with the buttons of your top, pulling them apart cautiously to reveal your undergarments and cleavage. His figure towered yours, and your breath grew to be labored as his hands traced the curvature of your breasts.

Pressing his palms flush against your bra, his eyes flickered between your face and breasts to ensure that what he was doing was okay. He lowered his eyelid, using one of his hands to tilt your head upwards. Kaeya's lips and teeth attached themselves to your neck, like you were the first meal he'd seen in weeks.

Your arms wrapped around his neck and you wove your fingers through his navy blue locks. His hands made you feel pure ecstasy, as you'd missed them for three agonizingly long days. You wanted his every breath, every touch, every gaze, all of it.

The best part was that Kaeya knew this. He knew that you were greedy for him and his actions, and his periwinkle eye said it all. You took his hand and brought it to your lips, grazing your teeth against the fabric covering his thumb.

Intrigued, he detached himself from your neck and straightened himself to look down at you. You wordlessly bit his thumb and tugged his fingerless gloves from his hand, exposing his tan skin beneath. Your eye contact never once broke or faltered, only intensifying as the desire grew to be almost unbearable.

"You really want this, don't you?" He whispered before you, his warm breath tickling your lips as he leaned forward. You only nodded, but he seemed dissatisfied as his brows furrowed. "No. I want to hear you say it. Tell me how badly you want this." Your mouths were practically an inch away, and you yearned for his taste.

"Go on, Princess. Say it~"

Hearing his words become so seductive caused your heart to flutter and your cheeks to erupt into hues as red as rubies. You let out a breath before pressing your hands to his chest and walking him backwards until his knees buckled from the edge of the bed behind him.

He fell back, and you quickly leaned over him while removing your shirt. You could see his surprise, and you loved seeing him become so shocked.

"I want you, Kaeya Alberich. And if you want me too, then I expect you to do whatever it is you plan to. For both your pleasure..." You paused and straddled his lap as you took his face in your hand. "...and mine."

Without another word, he pushed forward, locking your lips; he began taking off your remaining clothes as you did the same for him in turn. You removed his cape, his shirt, belt, and pants as he was now above you.

Pressed flush into the blanket, Kaeya silently worshipped your body. Beat after beat, your hearts synchronized in rhythmical thumps as your skin never left one another. Your tongues entangled as were your hands.

Your legs were separated and Kaeya held onto the bed frame above your head for support. Perspiration glistened on his toned body with every movement, including the deep breaths he was taking.

Still laying down, you slowly trailed your hands from his v-line to his abs while maintaining eye contact. He hissed in pleasure as you left milky scratches along his skin on the way back down. You could practically taste his eagerness by looking at his eye.

You reached up to his face, silently asking permission if you could remove his eyepatch. He only closed his eyes and awaited the removal in response. There was a faint tan line where the eyepatch once was, and when he opened his eyes they were heterochromatic.