No.3 Flustered Skin

He took your hand in his and led you to a small house, which you guessed was his as he opened the door and gestured to come inside. You gave a shy smile before stepping through the doorway and slipping off your boots by the door; watching Kaeya do the same.

Upon stepping inside, you found multiple references to Khaenri'ah when examining the interior decor. You furrowed your brows at this, partially from disappointment and partially from sadness.

"Kaeya, if you give so many subtle hints, someone is going to figure it out one of these days." You gently lectured, and he only gave out a laugh in return.

~~Kaeya's POV~~

He laughed at your commentary, but he knew you were right. However, there's already one person who knew his secret: and that's Diluc. After Crepus passed away, Kaeya began contemplating heavily between Mondstadt and Khaenri'ah; mentally arguing between loyalty and duty.

'If... my two nations came to war, who's side would I be on?' The question was stuck in his head for what seemed like an eternity, until he came to the conclusion.

Mondstadt.

He would be on Mondstadt's side if it ever came down to it, which is why he wanted to get you out of the Abyss. Now that he finally had you, he planned to use his previous title as Khaenri'ah's prince to order your release from the Abyss.

He'd only visited a few times since the atrocities in Khaenri'ah, but from what he could tell, it was as miserable as you'd described it to be.

He watched you gaze appreciatively at his interior decor, even carefully caressing a few things that you truly adored. You were gentle, being sure only to do nothing more than relish the nostalgic memories that came flooding with each of these ancient pieces.

Not being able to hold himself back, Kaeya wrapped his arms around your body from behind and leaned down to nuzzle your neck.

"I missed you so much, Princess. I missed your voice, your little snarky remarks, your touch, everything." He whispered into your hair, and he heard you sigh contently before leaning into his embrace. You then turned around so that your fronts were pushed together and you pressed your lips to Kaeya's.

"I missed you too, Kaeya." You whispered before leaning in again. Kaeya slithered his hand behind to the base of your neck and began sweetly massaging your jaw with his thumb. Your lips were still as soft as he remembered them, if not softer, and your body had matured quite beautifully.

His other hand slowly began massaging your hip, and you gave another sigh as he squeezed it lightly. Last time you'd come into his home, you were still young; far too naïve to have any overly mature thoughts, let alone act on them.

But now as you wrapped your tongue around his, Kaeya couldn't help but let his mind wander to such blissful acts between the two of you.

He gave a low grunt to see how your body would respond, and you seemed to have tensed up before letting a gentle sigh into his mouth in return. Just hearing your small voice sound so vulnerable against him was enough to drive Kaeya crazy as your grip on his shirt tightened.

He stepped forward, guiding you to the couch that was in the living room while never taking his lips off of yours. Kaeya climbed on top of you and slid his fingers between yours beside your head. Your breathing became heavy, and he took the opportunity to trail from your lips down to your neck.

To say he was nervous was an understatement. Kaeya was completely overridden with fear that he would do something that his precious Y/n wouldn't find enjoyable, so he gently began initiating small suckles to your sensitive skin. You began giving out light pants, and he smiled against your skin.