No.6 Unconcious Confession

!!(WARNING: This chapter will depict themes of nonconsensual intimacy/ r*pe. PLEASE proceed with caution)!!

As the detour came to an end, Master Diluc stopped in front of Kaeya's residence and guided you up the steps to the front door. "Tonight was certainly pleasant. Also... I'm sorry for intruding earlier during lunch, please forgive me." The redhead spoke from beside you and you shook your head.

"Don't be, I understand the sense of duty you felt. Besides, you and I don't know one another, so of course you would want to make sure that I wouldn't bring any harm to your city." You replied, and he gave the smallest smile before nodding and reluctantly removing his arm from your grip.

"You speak as if you know such precautions. Nonetheless, it was a pleasure to be your escort this evening." He spoke while taking your hand in his and delicately kissing your knuckles. "Have a good night, Miss Y/n." With that, he gave a head bow and walked towards the city's exit.

You smiled to yourself before opening the door and shutting it behind you, the interior being dimly lit by a single lantern. You began taking off your shoes until you felt hands grip your wrist and push you up against the door. Your breath hitched, and Kaeya's familiar periwinkle iris gazed at you with hurt and anger.

"Princess, what the hell was that just now?" He asked, and you could only assume that he was talking about Master Diluc's actions. "What, are my charms not enough for you anymore? Are you going to leave me for Diluc?" He asked and your brows furrowed.

"He did that on his own accord, I didn't tell him to kiss my hand. Besides, what does it matter to you if you're willing to leave me in an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people?" You retorted, gritting your teeth and glaring back at him. He gave a low chuckle and his grip tightened on your wrists, causing you to wince lightly.

"My knightly duties called me to action. At least I asked Diluc to keep an eye on you for me, so it's not like I left you completely defenseless." He replied, and your wrist joints were growing sore. You tried wiggling your body, but he only pressed his chest against your breasts and pushed a leg between both of yours.

You gasped as his gaze softened slightly, and he gave a sigh. "If it's an apology you're looking for, then I'll say it right here and now. Y/n, I'm sorry. I really didn't want to leave you, but to prove my loyalty to Mondstadt I had to leave." He tried, but you only scoffed and looked away.

"You're not even apologizing, Kaeya. You're just giving excuses, and quite frankly I don't want to hear any of them." You said through gritted teeth and strained muscles. His gaze became sadistic before he took both of your hands in one of his and held them above your head. His other hand slithered to your hip and squeezed it lightly.

"I don't understand why you're so agitated, Y/n. Could it be that you're truly angry at me?" He teased, and you felt a sense of PTSD that just sent you over the edge. You knee'd him in the stomach before pushing him away harshly, tears bubbling in the corners of your eyes.

"Yes, I'm angry with you Kaeya! You left me! You left me when I needed you most, you fucked up!" You yelled, recalling the incident that had occurred in the tavern. That man had found you and if it weren't for Diluc, you'd probably be somewhere else entirely.

You began harshly wiping your eyes, trying to rid them of the tears that were flooding your vision.

"I know I did, and that's why I'm apologizing. I'm standing here, trying to apologize to you!" He began while grabbing both of your shoulders and peering into your e/c eyes. "You are my priority, Princess. You're the girl I love so much."

You gave him one last glance before shaking your head and looking away. "It would have been nice if you'd felt that way earlier." Was all you said before walking past him, into one of the spare bedrooms. You closed the door behind you and slid down the wood, resting on the floor.