"Sorry, I am back." I told them, they just looked around and nodded, we then managed to get through the whole building and taking down anyone who stood in our way. Finally finding a cell with what looked like, a very lifeless Nick. We picked him up and Nat had managed to put bombs on each corridors we had passed by and as soon as we got out of the building, she blew the whole thing up. I stopped all the invisibility powers I had casted on everyone and we ran back to the car and drove off to the safe house.

"He's gonna need medical attention." Wanda said, looking down at Uncle Nick as Nat was speeding to leave the place,

"I- I'm fine." his voice was hoarse and he really didn't look fine, at all.

"You don't look fine uncle Nick and now relax. I only have been able to heal myself and... get someone to come back to life, so I will need to concentrate in order to heal you." I tell him, and I was happy he didn't discuss what I was about to do, I closed my eyes and started to think and concentrate, concentrate on healing him and him getting better, I just heard a gasp from next to me and knew it was Wanda. I opened my eyes and my mouth fell just a bit, uncle Nick was glowing and I was the reason why. 

"Guess he really needed your healing." Nat said from the front of the car. I continued to concentrate until my sparkles started to fade, he coughed a bit and then sat up straighter,

"Oh Mia." he said taking my hand and having tears in his eyes.

"Thank you so much for taking me out of here." he said in between sobs, Wanda had to look away, she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. We stayed there talking a bit and explained to him what had happened at the compound and how we had managed to know it wasn't the real him and also we explained the next part of our plan. 

"I have to go back with you." he told us trying to get us to let him come with, 

"No, you need to be put in the safe house and once they are all down you can come back." I tell him, he was trying to act like a baby but I didn't want him put in the middle of more fights, I mean it was his job but he wasn't in the best shape and that's what being in a cell for two days does to you. Two days, Gosh, I was starting to feel so bad for not even realising it sooner.

"Did they do anything to you." Nat asked him,

"No. The guards always would come beat me up, also saying that someone was going to come and see me soon. But no one came besides you guys. So I really don't know what was their plan." he said sighing, and rubbing his forehead, 

"Look Uncle Nick we are almost at the safe house, we will give you an earpiece so you can always get in touch with us and as soon as we will be done with them we will come get you okay?" I tell him and he just nodded, we quickly arrived in the middle of nowhere where the safe house was and dropped him off, making sure he locked everything, then we went back on our way, hopefully we didn't trigger any alarm when we went to retrieve uncle Nick.

Before going back to the compound, we had to try and make it look like we had done some shopping so we went to a store and bought different kinds of stuff just to make it look real. But once we arrived at the compound we weren't expecting the whole chaos that was there.

"What the hell happened here?" I asked as we enter the compound, chairs and tables were scattered on the floor, papers flying everywhere, I sensed Sam coming our way and turned to see him coming closer,

"So the plan didn't go as smoothly as expected." he said and all three of us raised an eyebrow,

"You think?" Wanda said, 

"But good news, every bad agents has been taken care of. So yay." he said trying to seem happy,

"But what happened? We weren't supposed to do anything before tonight." I tell him, and he just motioned for us to follow him, and we made our way towards the control room,