Chapter 30

It's been a couple of weeks since the whole Tony drama 2.0. happened, I honestly was still so broken, he literally was the first guy I liked. But I had to get over it, the only people who I told, were Clint and Wanda, I didn't want to tell Nat because she could've literally killed him, but she eventually found out and I had to use my powers on her to not let her go and kill him. Clint too wanted to kill him but I managed to change his mind, and since he found me on the same branch as last time that day, I had to tell him everything.

Whenever he would be there I would just be on my corner or just leave the room, I earned some pretty questioning looks here and there but I have no time nor enough strength to explain to all of them what had happened. Tony didn't even look bothered or sad or even a bit concerned about our situation.

"Hey girl, wanna go and train a bit?" Sam asked me as I was washing and drying the plates of everyone, I turned to face him and dried my hands on a drying cloth,

"Yeah I'd like that." I told him and smiled, I really needed that, even after all this time every punch I would throw would have Stark's face all over it.

"Just come and meet me at in the training room in 20 min okay?" he asked me and I nodded, he then left the kitchen and I was left in my own thoughts, I hadn't seen much of Peter lately, he apparently had a lot of things to do for school. Steve got a whole lot better and I was so grateful to have him as a big brother figure because he really helped when I wasn't feeling well, not even asking questions.

I dried my hands and went towards my room, I changed into a sport's bra and a knee length short. I braided my curly hair so it wouldn't disturb me while I was training.
I was trying so hard to have a brave face on and to look okay all the damn time that I was growing tired, and to go and train would eventually help me take my mind off things. I got out of my room and made my way towards the training room and Sam was already there waiting for me.

"Hey babe." I said entering the room and he turned around and smiled,

"Hey M." he replied back and came to hug me, Sam was really special, he was always the funny one, always making jokes but he would notice everything so I wouldn't be surprised if he actually asked me here today to lift my spirit up, even if he didn't know what brought it down in the first place.

"How you feelin'?" he asked looking at me as I dropped my towel and water bottle on the bench that was there.

"I am okay." I tell him forcing a smile, already feeling the tears wanting to come out, damn, it was going to be a difficult training session if I was already be feeling like that after a simple question.

"I see, well, shall we train m'lady?" he asked trying to lighten up the mood as he gave me his arm for me to take as we made our way towards the centre of the room.

"Oh yes we shall kind Sir." I replied, smiling a bit, taking a big deep breath to try and recompose myself.

"Wanna warm up first?" he asked me and I nodded, so we warmed up,

"So anything new lately?" I asked him trying to find something to talk about before he could try and ask me things,

"No not really, I am leaving for a mission in a couple of days, I will be going with Bucky." he said and I looked at him, an awful feeling in my stomach, the last time someone went to a mission we had to go help and you know the rest, he must've seen that I had zoned out so he just put his hand on my shoulder,

"It's going to be fine M." he tells me trying to reassure me and I just could offer him a weak smile, I let my powers go to my hands, and they started to glow, I started to move my fingers swiftly and control them.