Chapter 43

I felt like I was in a dream, yet I could see everything clearly in front of me. My mom, my beautiful mom, her life. Who she was, and her whole life story. I wouldn't comprehend some things, it was way too much for my head, I got to know secrets that I was sure to never let anyone know, not for the time being anyway.

Information was being thrown at me and it was becoming unbearable, but I felt a sense of ease anyway, in the midst of all this, I was feeling home. A feeling of reassurance, maybe the fact that I was finally able to know who my mom was and who I really am made it easier for me to take it. I was never expecting what I got to know, but in a way now, it all fell into place and made so much sense. As soon as I snapped out of it, I felt like the tree was a whole again, like something was missing before and now I filled it in some weird way. As soon as I came back, a huge headache struck me and I was just able to see Loki and Thor rushing towards me and I was instantly out as a light. 

I wanted to sleep but my brain was working nonstop, not allowing me a bit of rest. But still I didn't feel strong enough to open my eyes, so I laid there, wherever there was and concentrated on my breathing and in trying not to overthink everything that was laid on me.

After some time, I felt like I was strong enough and tried to open my eyes. As soon as I did so, I realised we were no longer in the woods, or anywhere near the tree. The ceilings were a cream beige color and I could hear faint voices near me. I managed to turn my head a little bit to the side and immediately saw, a pair of deep green eyes looking at me, Loki instantly rushed towards me.

"Mia, are you okay?" he said, taking a chair and sitting beside me, I could feel his feelings, he felt concerned and intrigued, his thoughts were also pretty loud. I guess my trip to the tree enhanced and gave me more abilities.

"Loki, please don't think so loudly." I told him bringing my hand to my head, his mouth agape at what I just asked him,

"Can you hear me?" he asked me and when I looked at him I realised he didn't move his lips, so I concentrated and replied,

"Yeah, and you're loud." he laughed a bit, I smiled back, slowly letting go of my head. Soon after Odin, Thor and Frigga entered the room. They all wanted to talk to me, mainly Odin. And after the 'ok' from the head Healer that I could leave the medical wing, I went with Odin to his office, followed by Thor and Loki.

"How long was I out for?" I asked Thor, he looked back at me and thought for a second, a really long second, I was already gone for too long. I hadn't seen Aly in what felt like ages, and Peter let's not even talk about it, so no need to tell you how my heart dropped when Thor finally opened his mouth,

"Two days." he said, and my heart dropped, I was gone way longer back on earth that was for sure. But I guess that had to wait, because now was the part where they would finally know who I am, tho I will take a pretty good guess that Odin knows who I am.

"My child, I think now is time for you to reveal to us who you are." I took a deep breath and looked around, I looked down and closed my eyes, 

"I am Mahalia Odysseasdotir, daughter of Odyssea Queen of the 9 realms, also known as the Powerful Queen." I tell them, and even if Loki had his mouth slightly agape, Thor had another look on his face, he was clearly lost,

"Odyssea, I mean Sylvia, my mother, is a Bordotir. That is also why I could feel her perfume and presence in the room I was put in, it was because it was hers." I said pausing for them to be able to understand what I was telling them, of course Odin knew, he just sat on his chair, looking into his feeling I felt like he finally had the proof to what he was thinking all this time,

"But, our father never had a little sister." Thor let out, I looked at him and Loki recomposed himself and straightened himself,

"But he had an older one." he said as if understanding a lot of things,