"Okay, now I've got it, little sister. You want to gift a guitar to Pranav on his birthday. Hmm, good going, Siri," I thought in my mind.

"And who is that friend of yours who plays guitar?" Nandu asked, turning back and narrowing his eyes at her.

"Why do you want to know?" She asked, looking at him.

"Actually, even I want to buy a gift for Pranav as his birthday is coming," I said, diverting the topic.

Though Nandu knows about Pranav's love for Siri, he is not happy, as according to him, Siri is a kid.

Soon, we reached AVEL, and the receptionist greeted us with a smile. Me and Siri greeted her back with a smile, while Nandu just nodded his head. How mean!

We entered the private lift and entered the 10th floor. We were going towards Avi's cabin when I heard something. Tears pooled in my ears as I listened to them.

"Did you look at that woman? She is our Avinav sir's wife. He is so fair, charming, handsome, and hot, while she is ugly, dusky, doesn't have a proper shape, and is nowhere near matching his standards. I didn't understand what sir had seen in her," said a female employee.

"Slowly, what if she heard us?" said another employee while glancing at us.

"I don't care! I'm stating the facts, and I'm not afraid of that ugly duckling," she said rudely.

I clutched the hem of my shirt tightly in my fist as I listened to her. Before I could say something, Siri just went towards them and slapped her hard. I tried to stop her, but that angry bird didn't listen to me. While Nandu was glaring at them.

"How dare you talk like that about my sister? It won't take a minute for us to destroy your career at the snap of our fingers," yelled Nandan.

"Who are you, Mr.? Are you the owner of this company or what? I didn't say anything wrong; I said the truth. Did she look at herself in the mirror?" She said arrogantly, giving me a disgusting look.

I clenched my fist, listening to her. Listening to the sounds, the manager came running towards us.

"What happened, madam? Is there any problem?" He asked us.

"Type their resignation letters with a black mark and throw it on her face." Saying that, I moved towards Attayya's cabin, not paying heed to her rants.

Siri and Nandu smirked, listening to me, and came behind me.

"Hi, Attayya!" We greeted Attayya, who was engrossed in the files.

"Hi guys! What a pleasant surprise?" She asked, closing the file.

We made ourselves comfortable on the couch while she came and sat on the opposite one.

"We got bored at home, so we thought to pay a visit before leaving for the shopping,"  I told her.

"Okay, but are you really going shopping," she asked, looking at me.

Huff, why does everyone keep asking me the same question? Of course, I hate shopping for long hours, but that doesn't mean I don't go shopping at all.

"Yeah! I have to buy a gift for Pranav as his birthday is nearing," I told her, while she made an "OH" face and muttered okay.

We were talking when Avi barged inside my cabin, shouting my name, um, angrily, and that girl was following him with a smirk on her face. How much do I wish to wipe that smirk from her face?

"Why did you tell the manager to fire her, without any reason? You know, she is one of the efficient employee. And how can you take decisions regarding this office without my permission?" Avi yelled at me.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I listened to him.

"If you forgot, then let me remind you; I'm one of the board members of this company. So, I have that right," I said, composing myself.

"Then I'm the CEO of this company. I know whom I should appoint and remove from this office," he said angrily.

"Bava, don't shout at my sister. There is no fault of hers; it's your employee's fault. She is the one who insulted my sister," Nandu said, defending me.