We are welcoming another soul into this family. Taara Akka is four weeks pregnant. She came to know about it two days ago, and we have a family gathering at their house tomorrow, as it's the weekend. She was really heartbroken when she learned about Dharani Akka (Taara's twin sister and Dharsh's biological mother). Everyone in the Varma family was angry at Surya, Sravya, and Janardhan Thatha for hiding Dharani Akka's identity. But eventually they melted, understanding Dharani Akka's point of view.

Darsh became their apple of the eye. It's not that they didn't love him before. But now that they know he is the symbol of their daughter, they lavish him with love and pamper him to no end. And that boy is making all of them dance on his little finger, especially his father and my best friend, Sunny (Surya).

I didn't know what had happened between Sravya and him in the past. But I could see some tension between them. I hope Darsh will bring his parents together.

Now, coming back to us, right now, I'm getting ready to give my hubby dear a surprise. He is in his office, and I'm getting bored by sitting idly. I grabbed my clutch and mobile after getting satisfied with my look.

I moved down and saw Dadu, Dadi, and Ammamma sitting in the living room, watching an old movie. I moved towards them, kissed their cheeks, and sat beside them.

"Are you going somewhere?" asked Dadu.

"Yup!! I'm getting bored, so I'm going to AVEL," I answered him.

"Are you going alone?" This time, Ammamma asked, raising an eyebrow.

"As if you guys would allow me. Nandu and Siri are coming, as they don't have college today. Yeah, we are taking the driver with us," I said, giving her a tight-lipped smile.

"You are looking like a college girl. No one would believe that you are soon to be a mom," Dadi said, looking at me.

I giggled, listening to her. I wore a black shirt and paired it with blue jeans.

I moved to the kitchen to pack lunch for my in-laws and hubby

I moved to the kitchen to pack lunch for my in-laws and hubby. After packing everything, I asked the driver to keep the bag in the car. Just then, Siri and Nandu came inside. We bid bye to three of them and left for AVEL.

********************

Me and Siri were sitting in the back seat, while Nandu was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Akka, I have to go shopping; will you accompany me?" Siri asked, looking at me with a pout.

"You have asked a great person to accompany you for the shopping, Siri," Nandu said, chuckling.

I glared at him and said, "Fine!"

She squealed and hugged me.

"But why do you want to go shopping now?" I asked her.

"Umm, I have to buy a gift for my friend," she said, looking outside.

"Okay, what do you want to buy for her?" I asked her.

"Guitar!" she said, smiling shyly.

I choked on the water that I was drinking while listening to her.