"What is this?" Tuffnut asked as he studied what appeared to be a map.

"It's a map you dummy." His sister sarcastically told him as she hit him in the back of his head.

"Well, I know that. I was asking what this is about." Tuffnut said as he rubbed the sore spot.

"This Tuff, is what is going to lead me to the island where I can find the Gylne mirakelblader, the final ingredient for the cure." Hiccup said.

"Gylne mirakelblader!? I thought it was a myth!" Fishlegs exclaimed.

"It's not Fishlegs. I found it three years ago on this island. I was a fool to not bring back a bush of it with myself. But luckily I made this map." Hiccup told him.

"How far is it from here?" Astrid asked.

"Not too far actually. It takes hardly two days to reach there on a Dragon. The distance isn't the problem. According to what I know, it only grows once in a couple years. I just hope there is enough of it to cure the sick Dragons." Hiccup said.

Hiccup then left the room. He dashed around the house collecting his supplies and equipment. Once done he threw the satchel over his shoulder and proceeded to exit the house. He was dressed in the leather armour he had used in his fight against Stoick. Outside Toothless was waiting for him. As Hiccup was walking towards Toothless, someone grabbed his arm. Hiccup stopped and looked back to see it was Astrid. The rest of the gang were behind her too.

"If you think you're gonna do this alone then you are dead wrong Hiccup. We are coming with you." Astrid told him.

Hiccup looked in her eyes and saw determination in them. Hiccup then glanced at the others and saw that they had the same look. So he made up his mind.

"Okay then. Get your Dragons. The sooner we leave, the better." Hiccup told her.

Astrid smiled and nodded as she let go of his arm. In a few minutes the gang was ready. They all mounted their Dragons and left for their destination. Hiccup lead them on this journey. The two days went rather smoothly. The first night they had made a stop at a small floating island. The other night they had to keep flying because they couldn't find any place to land. It was at the middle of the second day when the problem arose. The gang were flying straight towards their destination. Hiccup had estimated that they would be at their destination by noon. But after flying for some time they noticed it. Giant dark clouds were approaching them. It was clearly an indication that a storm was coming towards them. The riders looked at eachother as they heard the rumbling of the thunder.

Hiccup sighed and said,"We have to go through this."

"WHAT!?" Snotlout screeched.

"We don't have any other option Snotlout. We can't exactly wait it out since there isn't a place nereby where we can take shelter. So we have to fly through this." Hiccup said.

"Looks like we really don't have an option here." Astrid said.

"Finally! Finally we get to do something crazy!" The twins proclaimed.

"I am really regretting coming here." Fishlegs mumbled.

They flew their Dragons straight into the storm clouds. The rain hitting their body, thunder strikes, wild wind and the thick blanket of dark clouds were proving to be rather effective difficulties on their journey.

"Hold on tight!" Hiccup yelled at them as the storm grew stronger as they went through it.

It seemed as if they were reaching the centre of the storm. Suddenly a thunder strike came down and almost hit Stormfly. The Nadder jolted back dew to the pain caused by the thunder strike and sudden shock. This caused Astrid to lose her grip and she fell from Stormfly's back. She screamed as she plunged downwards. Hiccup heard her screams and looked over to see her falling.