Chapter 24 - Hesitant

Start from the beginning

JongWoo placed his hand on my cheek while I leaned into his touch.

"I-, "he paused stopping himself. My heart panicked while my mind fluttered with thoughts.

He what?

"JongWoo," I called muttering his name under my breath.

"Nevermind," He says before placing his lips on mine drawing me in.

Again we born sat our desire ablaze as I flipped us over to me on top.

"Empress?" He called, his voice sounding very confused and suspicious but I only have smiled moving myself down between his legs.

I going to do it before I chicken out.

JongWoo watches me carefully interested in what I have planned.

Gulping at the large bulge that sat before me I moved my hands towards his zipper, unzipping his pants.

"Empress we talked about this you don't need to force-"

"I want to," I spoke as I pulled his pants and briefs down releasing him.

Holy shit.

Um, wow.

"I don't think you're-" before he could even finish my tongue slowly glide along his hardened dick.

"Fuck," he cursed dropping hands that were going to stop me.

Feeling a little brave I wrapped my lips around his cock taking in his tip before genuinely working my way down.

Whatever I couldn't take I'll deal with my hands.

I tried hard not to trigger my gag reflex but JongWoo's size made it quite hard for me.

"You don't need to force or rush yourself take your time," JongWoo spoke as he rests his hands on my head.

Unable to answer him I relaxed my jaw before I slowly began bobbing my head while syncing my hands with my head movements.

"Shit" he grunted throwing his head back. allowing himself to enjoy the pleasure.

He hesitantly rested his hands on the back of the head before guiding me in pacing as I suck him off.

THIRD POV

Pulling her head back, releasing him she looked up at JongWoo whose teeth were biting down on his bottom lip.

Clenching her thighs, turned on by his face she cleared her throat before asking him-

"Was that good?" she questioned doubting herself since this was her first time trying something like this.

"That was phenomenal, Love," he murmured pulling Empress up towards him slamming his lips against hers.

Immediately his tongue entered her mouth despite she was just sucking him off but he didn't care.

Empress groaned when she felt JongWoo's bare cock pressed against her aching clit.

Unconsciously she grinds her hips against JongWoo intensifying the pleasure between him.

JongWoo jerked back as he allowed a deep groan to escape his lips turning Empress on even more.

"Shit, baby," he rasped sliding his hands down to grip onto her ass.

"I just-"

"I know baby, I know," JongWoo finished as he began moving his hips at the same pace as Empress.

Empress's body trembled every time she felt the tip of JongWoo's dick rubbed against her upper abdomen.

They held on to each other tightly, loving the skin-to-skin contact.

Slowly after a while, they began speeding up the pace feeling themselves getting close to climax.

"JongWoo," she moaned as he trusted his hips against hers. Her body trembled while her vision clouded as she felt herself being engulfed into a pleasurable high once again loving every moment of it.

"Empress," JongWoo called soon after before thrusting his hips a couple more times before he cummed all over her stomach.

Immediately their eyes met each other, both holding an emotion that they both were scared to say, so instead, they held each other close scared for such a beautiful moment to end.

_________

EMPRESS
__________

A phone.

A phone was ringing that was ruining my lovely time with dreamland.

"Who the hell-" Empress groaned tiredly from last night's events.

She sat up dressed in a shirt of JongWoo's who had dressed her after he had cleaned him and her last night.

"Hello?" she answered her voice sounding very rough and hoarse.

"Empress where are you?!" Alissa's voice yelled over the phone immediately snapping her out of her sleepy trance.

"You're supposed to be meeting the interior design for the restaurant today," she rambled as Empress began getting out of bed.

But a hand quickly gripped onto her stopping her.

"I have to get ready," She whispered away from the phone to a very sleepy JongWoo.

He pouted shaking his head.

Cute.

"Stay, I'll make you some breakfast," he prompted.

Empress laughed shaking her head.

"I'll be there soon, Alissa, "JongWoo rolled his eyes before sighing.

"I'll drive you home," he pouted.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Kim," she teased causing his jaw to clench.

________