Jiu Qiansui's Little Emperor 19

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Although Bai Chen's behavior has changed a bit these days, but in the eyes of the ministers, he is still the former fatuous emperor, it is just that he has been quieter recently.

As for the fatuous emperor going out to fight, that seemed like a mess to them.

For a while, everyone spoke up and tried to persuade Bai Chen to give up this idea under various excuses for Bai Chen's good. However, Bai Chen was not moved at all and insisted on going it himself.

Unable to persuade, everyone turned their attention to Xie Zhengyi.

Only Xie Zhengyi can control the emperor!

Who knew that Xie Zhengyi nodded under the eyes of everyone, also added: "My DaYan Country, Lian Country, and Qi is the third Country. Now, Lian country and Qi country joined forces to encroach on the territory of our country, wanting to take down our Huxiao City. At this critical moment, the emperor personally going will boost morale, it will make the war easier. Then there is the additional dragon aura, my DaYan country is bound to be invincible."

Everyone was shocked by Xie Zhengyi's high-sounding words, only Bai Chen showed a sweet smile in Xie Zhengyi's direction.

The matter of Bai Chen's imperial expedition was decided just like that. So then Xie Zhengyi began to decide who would stay in the court and preside over governmental affairs.

After arranging the candidates, Xie Zhengyi began to prepare for Bai Chen's personal expedition. A few days later, Xie Zhengyi and Bai Chen both wore armors and rode tall horses with thousands of soldiers to Huxiao City.

It was half a month later when the two arrived at Huxiao City. At this time, the soldiers of Huxiao City had already fought three times with Lian Country army. Every time it was a miserable defeat.

Of course, this fiasco was just miserable on the surface, but when it comes to the details, in fact, Lian country lost more troops than them. It's just that the soldiers of Huxiao City are better at acting, so much so that Lian Country thought that Huxiao City had lost.

Bai Chen and Xie Zhengyi secretly instructed the generals of Huxiao City to act like this on purpose. Naturally, the reason is to set up Lian Fengrui, make him think that the two maps are real so that Bai Chen has an excuse to let Lian Fengrui fulfill his promise to 'remove Xie Zhengyi'.

Because of the disappearance of his only son, the general protector of the country is now confronting the imperial family under the guidance of Bai Chen so he did not appear on this battlefield. At present, the general Lian Country send to confront Huxiao City is a general under Lian Fengrui.

Bai Chen wanted to use Lian Fengrui's hand to get rid of that general and affect Lian Country army morale.

So a few days after Bai Chen and Xie Zhengyi came to Huxiao City, after Xie Zhengyi led a 'difficult' victory, Lian Fengrui, as Bai Chen thought, secretly contacted Bai Chen and said that he would fulfill the contract. He will get rid of Xie Zhengyi for Bai Chen.

Bai Chen looked at the words on the note in his hand that asked him to lead Xie Zhengyi into the trap that Lian Fengrui had arranged in advance, his eyes were cold, he snorted coldly, put the strip of paper on the candle burning it to ashes.

When Xie Zhengyi came back from the outside, he saw Bai Chen burning the note. In an instant, he understood. He walked over and held Bai Chen into his arms. He buried his head in Bai Chen's neck, greedily taking in Bai Chen scent: "Baby, is it Lian Fengrui?"

The coldness on Bai Chen's body disappeared instantly when Xie Zhengyi hugged him. He nodded, turned around, and hugged Xie Zhengyi's thin waist, pout and kissed Xie Zhengyi.