Her second chance mate

Comenzar desde el principio

Me:" Oh honey ~Do you think I will let you go that easily?!! My cock is hard for you baby ~He want to be in your tight little pussy of yours. Let him have what he wanted! Let him be!"
(I smirked and slammed my cock inside her bleeding pussy and thrusts in her roughly not giving a fuck about her ugly cries and pains.)

Time skip ~

Anex's pov~

I shoot my cousin a glare in which he rolled his eyes at me

I shoot my cousin a glare in which he rolled his eyes at me. We just returned from a run because my stupid annoying cousin tried to chase a girl that I figured out his ex but the funny thing is that she ran away from him. He was like a angry wolf when he saw his ex ran away from him just by seeing his creepy smile. His wolf tried to take control and chase that girl but we pulled him to the forest and let him calm down before we get to the pack house. But he started to make fun of me. The reason is that a little boy snatched my candy when we gone to the village for buying some stuff for us and I started to sulk like a baby and called him 'you little shit ' but suddenly a lady came infront of me and started to curse at me. She thought I was calling her.

Me:"You better stfu dude! That candy is my favorite and that little boy who snatched the candy from me is Eric. You know Yuri right? My crazy fan from our college! Do you remember her? "
(I huffs while looking away from them because Lucas is giving me a knowing look and Jason my other cousin is smirking at me)

Lucas :" Oh we know her more than you do bro! You know what Jason, She was so weird and a bitch herself ! One day I saw Anex and Yuri in an empty classroom and she was so close to him but the funny part is, Anex was shivering and sweating like a pig and screamed when she kissed his cheeks. "
(I rolled my eyes annoyingly but in my mind I already stabbed Lucas's in stomach three times and burned him.)

Jason:" Really?!! Then why didn't you tell me this before?!?! I could have make them a cute couple, right anex? "
( He wiggled his eyebrows at me in a teasing way and I smacked his head)

Me:" HELL NO!!!! Who want that nerdy! She literally smell like a shit and once she kissed me,I ran out with my lovely life and bathed two hours to get rid off that scene from my mind ."

Lucas :"But really dude, you are a goddamn beta for god's sake and you just ran away from her like a pussycat? Like seriously?!?!"
(He try to hold his laugh and I gave a warning growl at him. We three are beta. They were like my brothers and also a good friends of me.)

Me:"I know bro,its not like betas can't get scared by weird people! Lucas, You are scared of cockroaches right? And you Jason, You are sacred of donkeys right?!"
(I asked them while smirking because it's all true. They fold their arms around and pout annoyingly)

Lucas:" Yes! I am! Because one day when I was putting my pants, I felt something weird in my boxer and when I took off them I saw a cockroach on my dick and I freaked out because it was going to bit my dick but that incident happened when I was only 11!! ! "
(He frown when me and Jason started to laugh our ass off)

Me:"O-oh my!! Bhahahaha!!!! Like the cockroach r-really were going t-to bite you?"
(I said try to catch my breath from the laughter. He gave us a death glare and we stopped our laugh)

Lucas:"Yahhh!!! How dare you two laugh at me when I am saying some serious things?! And Jason! Tell us why are you scared of donkeys? "
(He try to hide his embrassment )

Jason :" ohhh it's nothing like that bro! I just hate donkeys! They are ugly and make some annoying voice! I just hate them!! "
(he dead paned. Me and Lucas give a glance at each other and patted Jason back)

Me:"it's OK buddy! We know that's not the real reason! You hate them because your mom said once that, donkeys are more handsome than you! "
(Me and Lucas brust into laughter and we started to run around the living room because Jason wad holding his sliper to hit us but we stopped when we heard someone clearing their throat. We looked up at the stairs and saw anu glaring at us. We gulped)

Me:" M-mhh oh hey sis! How are you? Aren't you supposed to be in your office?"
(I asked nervously because she don't like making noise at night)

Anu :" Well... I was going to but I wanted to inform you that Susy is blanked out and bleeding so could you send her to the healing center? ! "
(She said coldly and walk away to her office room and shut the door hardly that we flinched)

Jason :"Oww bro!! Your sis is so dangerous! Whenever she is around us I feel so damn scared just by her aura!! How are you tolerating her shit? "
(He asked while shivering a bit and I just signed because he knows how anu changed to a lovely person to a cruel devil. I remember when she was so joyful and a bubbly girl before but it all gone after her appearance! She changed a lot! And now an another person is hurts by her sins! I know Susy or anybody she fucked with are not a nice souls but she can't do that to them or herself! I pray to the moongodness,please god I want my Old anu back! She really loved when anyone call her by her name but now she forbidden that name and order us to call her alpha except my parents. I wish she has a mate now. If she has then she won't be like this! Please god! Please give my sister a beautiful kind mate that can bring my sister back to her real life.)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Please kindly vote 😢
If you don't then tonight a broccoli come under your bed and eat you😂
Wait for next chapter 😊