New Rooms!

Song-Colombia,Mi Encanto
By Carlos Vives

3rd POV

All the rooms was new and they decided to let Luz first enter her room. She was scared at first touching the door and it shines brightly. The door was carved with Luz smiling and stars around her. Y/N picks up Luz spinning her around she giggles they cover Luz smothering her. Bruno joins in hugging the lights of his life.
Luz,"How about your room Noni?" Everyone was excited waiting for
y/n touch their door.

However y/n had other plans and decided try something new. Y/N sets Luz down grabbing Bruno. Bruno gets flustered. Bruno,"I don't think this is how it works."
Y/N,"Come on let's see if it works!" They both touch the door together the door from and shines brightly. Showing y/n and bruno looking very lovely together. Vines and a hour glass together they gift showing and compliment each other.

Pepa gets excited Félix smiles picking up Pepa they laugh and try it as well. The door shines and the door shows them together as well. Then all the eyes land on Julieta. Agustín,"Come on mi amor it will be fun!" Julieta sigh smirking then rolls her eyes Julieta,"Ay Agustín fine." They try it as well and the same thing happens. The whole familia cheers and the party gets more excited and the villagers join as well.

((That the end of the story hope you like it sorry for the rewrite but I hope you enjoy it and yeah))