Los cazadores

Bruno POV

I see the sun setting and my rats climbs onto my back. I say my goodbyes to y/n. I start heading up to Casita. I head to my room and close the door behind me. "Hey I wonder what y/n future looks like I never look into it." My rat tilts there head and squeaks. "I-Im just going to peek a little bit I'm just curious!" I laugh nervously.

I go into my vision cave and start I take a deep breath in and throw salt behind my shoulder. The sand rise and spins around me. I see the jungle and y/n running. I'm confused I concentrate more seeing y/n getting hit by something everything was blurry. I quickly stop having the vision, "Y/N in danger!" I sneak out of Casita running to find Y/N. "Hopefully I'm not to late!"

Y/N POV

I sense once again a outsider but there was only just one. I smirks, "Come on girl let's go!" Jaguar yawns being tired from helping from other outsiders. I roll my eyes, "Fine you did enough work it just one I got this." I smile running to scare the outsider.

I get kind of get close to the outsider starting the smoke illusion to scare the outsider. "Another easy one." Before can do anything I see a rock heading towards me. "What the heck?" I move out of the way confused. Seeing a torch and seeing the man smiling having a gloves on. I smile, "You are just one hunter!" I smile covering him with smoke.

The wasn't going to hurt him just give him a warning. Then he throws the torch at me. I try catch it I can't let the jungle get on fire. Then I felt ropes wripe around me. I gasp in pain the ropes tightens around my ribs taking air out of me. I fell to the ground my eyes look at the men in fear.

3rd POV

Y/N tries to escape and then a man runs between them throwing sand blinding the hunter. Bruno "I won't let you hurt y/n!"

The hunter tries get the sand out of his eyes

The hunter tries get the sand out of his eyes. Hunter, "Who are you to tell me what to do boy!" Bruno grabs a large stick and hits the man's legs making him fall. Bruno, "My name is Hernando and I'm not scared of nothing!" A jaguar comes in pinning down the hunter. Bruno quickly set y/n free.

Y/N grabs the stick that Bruno was holding and hit the hunter in the head just enough strength to knock him out but not hurt him. The jaguar looks at the hunter and the hunter was out cold. Y/N lays their hand on Bruno cheek smiling. Y/N, "Hernando uh" smiling know it's Bruno.

Bruno laugh little nervous taking off his hood Bruno, "No it's actually me sorry I-" y/n pulls Bruno into a hug. Y/N "Now let's throw out the trash." Y/n points at the hunter the jaguar picks up the hunter dragging him deep into a different part of the jungle.

Bruno, "Wait what happens if he comes back!" Y/N smirks seeing her jaguar drag him into that part of the jungle. Y/N, "It's very hard to survive out here he will get tired and then. One of my friend will show him the path to his home."

Bruno, "why do you do this?" Y/N sigh and looks at Bruno deep into his eyes y/n, "Everyone doesn't just turn into a villain for no reason. Sometimes they think there doing good when really it comes from fear. And there not really a villain just a person trying do right but ends up doing the opposite."

The words y/n said reminded Bruno how his mamá acts. Bruno smiles sadly Bruno, "Yeah you are right." He looks up at the sky looking at the stars thinking, 'I will always care and love my familia.

Y/N looks at him concerned y/n, "Hey Bruno you okay you need head home don't you?" He smiles nods tears running down his cheeks. Bruno, "Yeah let's go." He starts walking towards Casita and y/n holds his hand and they walk together holding each other hand. Once Bruno gets close to Casita he let's go of y/n hand. And Bruno turns around to kiss there cheek a runs inside blushing very much.

Y/N held there cheek where Bruno kissed there heart was racing. They never felt this emotion before. They start blushing and run back inside the jungle to meet their with their jaguar.

((Hoped you guys liked it!))