We Meet again

((Y/N is now 21 and bruno is 20))

3rd POV

Bruno and y/n have been sending each other letters for a while now. And since in Alma eyes Bruno was behaving and doing well. He was allowed to do what he wants in his free time. And do his readings in the village. Alma encourage him to be in the village more often to try to make the villager dislike him less.

Bruno POV

I was happy to meet up with y/n my bestfriend again it's been so long since we seen each other. I walk into the forest and kept walking. Now I was deep into the jungle. "Where is y/n I sent a letter saying I was coming?" Then out of nowhere a jaguar comes at me tackling me pinning me to the ground. "Don't eat me I don't taste that good!" I screamed in fear and then I hear someone laugh.

Then I see y/n walking up to me. 'Y/N looks so different.' My heart starts racing faster my breath was taken away by y/n. Then y/n tilts there head, y/n, "Bruno hello are you there?" They look at me confused y/n, "Oh I see sorry about her she is very protective!" The jaguar gets off of Bruno I set up. 'Maybe my heart was beating so fast because of the jaguar tackled me. Yeah that the reason it wasn't because of y/n!' I scream in my head while my ears turn red.

Y/N POV

I look at him smiling 'He hasn't change a bit I'm happy he didn't change that much. His still my little goof ball.' I blush confused why I said that in my head. "So Bruno come on let me help you up!" I help Bruno up to his feet

Bruno, "Well y/n I brought you something." He gives me a bracelet with a hourglass on it. He gently hands me the bracelet in my hands while looking the other way covering his face. I gently take the bracelet putting it on. "Thank you Bruno you really didn't have to do this." I smile looking at the bracelet.

Bruno, "i-its n-no problem I-I just made it myself." He puts on his hood on. I look at him and chuckle  Bruno, "Oh also I want you to meet someone!" He start walking kind of close outside of the forest. And from a distance you see some rat's they climb on him and he smiles looking at you.

3rd POV

Bruno smiles and holds one of the rat's Bruno, "I want you to meet them! They make me happy and help me a lot getting through some tough days." He looks down at the rat petting it head looking at the rat with a small sad smile.

Bruno, "And you help me as well you I care for you..Because you are my best friend!" He yells nervously smiling. Bruno, "Also you make me feel." He stops himself then mumbles, Bruno, "Loved" Y/N didn't really hear the last part.

Y/N, "I couldn't hear the last part what did you say?" They look at Bruno confused.

Bruno, "I said you make me feel happy!" He said very quickly and fast. Y/N smiles and hugs him smiling.

Y/N, "Well you make me happy too!" They let go and gently takes on of the rat's sitting down. Bruno sat down next to y/n. Bruno, "I have idea wanna do some telenovela?" Y/N smiles and nodded yes. Together they started doing some ratnovelas smiling and laughing with each other while the wonderful actors the rat act.

((Should a write a little short about the ratnovelas? For the next chapter or continue with the story in the next chapter?))