Milagro ((Part 2))

3rd POV

Y/N,"We need to search for Mirabel mi amor." Their throat hurt so much and their lungs couldn't breathe. Bruno was concerned Bruno,"Are you okay mi amor?" He helps them get up
Y/N,"Just get the horse it's at the house."

Meanwhile at the river

Mirabel was siting there crying. Abuela sees her Abuela,"I have never been able to come back here." She pause for a moment and looks at the river. Abuela,"This river is where w-we were given our miracle."
Mirabel,"Where abuelo Pedro." She didn't finsh her sentence then Abuela starts her story.

" She didn't finsh her sentence then Abuela starts her story

Back in encanto Bruno grabs the horse but Luz stops him. Luz,"What is happening papá!"

Bruno,"Go to the village we are trying to find Mirabel. Also Noni is alright now go!" Luz runs into the village helping the search.

Mirabel POV

Abuela,"I was given a miracle a second chance. And I was so afraid to lose it." She tries keep her composer Abuela,"That I lost sight of who our miracle was for. A-and I am so sorry. You never hurt our family Mirabel." I can hear Abuela holding in her tears in her voice.
Abuela,"We are broken because of me." She looks down not being able to look at Mirabel any longer because she felt shame.

I look towards the river seeing a yellow butterfly flying. I remember Bruno vision.

I smile looking down and slowly reach my hand out to my Abuela

I smile looking down and slowly reach my hand out to my Abuela. And she accepts it I bring her into the river holding both of her hands. Mirabel,"I can finally see." They walk slowly towards the butterfly. Mirabel,"You lost your home lost everything." My eyes was getting teary as a look towards my Abuela.

Mirabel,"You suffered so much all alone. So it will never happen again we were saved because of you. We were given a miracle because of you. We are a family because of you." I start to smile and my Abuela start to smile softly as well.