Chapter 18 - Funeral

Lysandra's Pov

During the funeral of Gianna we all went up in front and said our speeches. We all cried while we saod our speeches. We couldn't believe she had dided so soon. She should of had live longer. I feel so ashamed of myself.

After the speeches she was buried. We all cried as she was lowered down the pit. After she was buried it started raining. We went to McDonalds for luch. When we ate there we all remembered the times we had with Gianna.

"Remember when Gianna ate that sundae so fast she got a brain freeze!" Jireh said.

"Yeah, do you also remeber when she filled her whole mouth with fries and had a stomach ache after!" Deborah said.

"Hahaha! And the time she ate chicken nuggets and choked! Hahaha." I said.

Liana seemed so sad.

"Liana why do you seem so sad?"

"I miss Gianna sooo much. She shouldn't of died."

"We're all sad she's gone. But let's try to get use to it."

After eating we went back home.

Liana's Pov

When we got home I saw my sketch pad and pencil. I sat down in the couch and started drawing the face of Gianna. I didn't go up to change clothes or do anything. I told myself to keep drawing until it was finish.

Jireh's Pov

Me and Michael decided to go back to Gianna's grave to do some unfinished work. We left the the house and used our bikes.

Deborah's Pov

I went to my room. I dressed myslef up and went to he park all alone. I decided to go for a short stroll. I put on my rubber shoes and left.

Lysandra's Pov

Once I arrived home. I packed up a small luggage of mine and packed it up with clothes and my other things. I went downstairs and talked to Liana who was the only one home.

"Liana, I'm going somewhere."

"Where are you going?" She stopped from her drawing.

"Just somewhere. I won't be back for a long time. So be responsible. Don't hurt yourself with Skylar. And watchout for Jireh and Michael. See ya real soon!" I kissed her head and left the house. I got a cab and set off!"

THE NEW CHAPTER BEGINS!

HEY GUYS! SO THIS IS IT! THE END OF MY STORY! I am so proud of myself. Sorry if I made mistakes and wrong grammars. Thank you all so much for reading this book. It was such an honor doing this for you all! I hope you all learned something very important from my story. And that is: Don't have friends as your long time companion! xD. Just joking. Hope you really know what the moral of this story is. Don't worry about this story ending! There are many more adventures to come after this book! Thank you all guys!

I create stories that I see around me. They are not my own invention. They are the worlds!