Chapter 7 - Grounded

My Pov

I was so worried going home I didn't want to get in trouble. But I have no choice now but to Let that be.

I arrived home a few minutes lster.

"Kyle you have to go home you'll get in trouble."

"No, I'll come with you. It's my fsult that your in trouble."

We both entered the door and suprise suprise. Deborah and Lysandra were just sitting in the couch and Liana and Jireh were in the fur carpet.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Lysandra asked me strictly.

"I..i..i was..." I was cut bye Kyle

"Look Lysandra, it's not Gianna's fault. Plus, its just going out together as friends."

"NO! SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO GO OUT WITH ANY BOYS!" Deborah answered back at Kyle.

"Kyle go home." I told Kyle to leave.

"No I'm not leaving you like this." He refused

"GO HOME KYLE! DON'T EVER TRY TO GO NEAR GIANNA AGAIN! LEAVE!" Lysandra shouted at Kyle.

"She's not a baby anymore! She has to learn other things!"

"Leave Kyle! Leave!" I shouted at Kyle.

He gave a face at me and left. I looked at Lysandra and Deborah. I looked down on the floor in shame.

Deborah leave me and Gianna. We will talk. Deborah left and Lysandra started to talk.

"What you have done was wrong Giullana. You know why your not allowed to be with him! I expect you to know better." Lysandra talked to me.

"I'm sorry Lysandra. I didn't mean to disobey you or make you mad."

"I forgive you. But your grounded. So is Jireh and Liana. All three of you won't be able to get out of the house for 2 months. I'll talk to the principle about your school. And I'll also take away you phones. Am i understood?"

"Yes Lysandra."

"Good now go wash up and do whatever."

I went up and saw Liana and Jireh inside there room. They looked sad.

After washing I went to Liana and Jireh's room. We talked together.

"I'm sorry guys. If it weren't for me you guys wouldn't of got grounded."

"That's right! It's your fault we're in this situation." Jireh complained.

"Jireh! It's not only her fault but our fault also for allowing her to go with Kyle!"

"Oh yeah... sorry Gianna."

We talked more after that. Then Deborah came into our room.

"Girls it's 10. Time for you Gianna to sleep."

I said goodnight to them and went to my room.

I got into bed and turned the light off.

"Goodnight Lysandra."

"Goodnight Gi Gi." Good night.